KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Who is this KMC Star Wars: Forums Member

Who is this KMC Star Wars: Forums Member
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Who is this KMC Star Wars: Forums Member

Relevant to this forum because it involves Star Wars. Can someone try to figure out who this douche is?:

quote:
Biography
I'm human
Interests
Star Wars
Occupation
Professional Card Player

quote: (post)
Neph mostly defaults to you. Does Neph ever disagree with you? I don't re-call. You're right, Sel is one of the best debaters in both places. I have great respect for Sel.

Sel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You.

Also Neph is.. lolworthy. Just saying

It's an insult to be below Sel? I think I'm below Sel. I'm so angry I'm bashing myself now? confused

Oh please. No forum is laughing at me. We've went through this before. Even on KMC you have a small circle that takes you seriously. Remember, I originated from there (You just don't know who I am.) and I've seen it. You can claim this or that is laughing at me but it's irrelevant. The moment you start throwing around insults like that you immediately lose credibility because everyone else can see at that point that you're starting to get flustered at your inability to win the debate.

Someone get me the KMC name, I'll do the rest. And so this won't get removed:
Discuss who your favorite Star Wars characters from Rebels is! Yay!

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Jan 22nd, 2015 at 03:10 AM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 03:07 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

No idea.

The Inquisitor (gotta love Jason Isaacs)

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 03:09 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I'm about to get his IP. From there it goes downhill. (:<

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 03:12 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Country name: United States
Area: North Carolina
City: Hubert
[Rest currently disclosed]

Got it. :iwin:

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 03:12 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Guess not.

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Jan 22nd, 2015 at 03:16 AM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 03:13 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I live in PA broski. Always have...
How the **** did you forget that?!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 03:14 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Nah, look at the times. I posted that before I saw that you got it.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 03:15 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

The guy said he is going to press legal actions against me. Sas, you are my lawyer.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 03:34 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

LOL, what's he supposedly charging you with?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 03:39 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

"I'm aware. With IP you can get my address but I don't really have anything to hide nor am I ashamed about anything. What of it? Post my address, even though I don't care about it, I will and can take legal action. Again, not because I'm scared. I'm really not but because it's not right. I have taken the relevant screenshots and I have taken screenshots of your thread on the KMC forums. Continue to do so and you'll find the first person willing to retaliate back against you."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 03:40 AM
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh noes! You got his IP. $50 says you don't know what to do with that. Root him or stfu

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 03:40 AM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Pft, me and Sasukedc been playing with IPs since we got into the Forumotion business.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 03:41 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

They are naming relatives they have that are lawyers atm. LOL. Psmith, your my lawyer now. Buckle up.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 03:42 AM
Varahn

Sock account incoming! For the record, I didn't threaten to sue him. I only said that legal action would be taken if he goes further. The amount he has posted is not enough to endanger him or anyone else for that matter.

http://www.swtor.com/community/show...602#post7976602

Here's the thread in question. You can see his exaggeration here. I never named any relatives. Ant, keep making things up.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 03:42 AM
Click here to Send Varahn a Private Message Find more posts by Varahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

So... What is this about in the first place, again? erm

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 03:43 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

You fool. Socking results in your account, and your old account, perm banned. That being said, we are off topic: who are your favorite Rebels characters?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 03:43 AM
Varahn

Originally posted by NewGuy01
So... What is this about in the first place, again? erm

I defeated him in a nerd debate and he's threatening to post my address and information if he can't find my real account here. Basically.. he's trying to flex some E-peen.

I'm aware of the rules ant but I never posted my original account on this IP. wink It won't be touched, trust me.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 03:44 AM
Click here to Send Varahn a Private Message Find more posts by Varahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

He said Plagueis is Sidious level because he tanked Sidious' lightning with midichlorian manipulation (LMFAO), so it escalated when I beat him and yeah.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 03:44 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Varahn
I'm aware of the rules ant but I never posted my original account on this IP. wink It won't be touched, trust me.

But guess who does have your original account IP! eek! And it is legal to give it to a mod. wink

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 03:45 AM
Varahn

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
He said Plagueis is Sidious level because he tanked Sidious' lightning with midichlorian manipulation (LMFAO), so it escalated when I beat him and yeah.

You can claim whoever beat who but here's the facts.

Who is so angry that they came crying to another forum to post the user's information in hopes to inspire fear or aggression?

You have my original account IP? What's my original account then? I'm also confused how you have my original IP when I've never used the account from this location?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 03:46 AM