KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Hentai in Star Wars

Hentai in Star Wars
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Hentai in Star Wars

Yeah... it's an actual thing...

quote:
Fate of the Jedi: Allies
And now, Abeloth had returned to Dyon to finish the job she'd started earlier.
Dyon lay on his back, his face contorted in fear. Abeloth straddled him in a horrible parody of lovers, her tentacle fingers pressed to his face, her huge, grinning mouth a centimeter from his.

quote:
Fate of the Jedi: Vortex
“No.” Abeloth stepped over to Taalon, standing so close their shoulders touched. “We aren’t done with him.”

One of Abeloth’s tentacles slithered up Taalon’s chest. His eyes widened, and his head drew back involuntarily. The tentacle continued to rise, pushing its tip between his lips—and then it began to pulse. Taalon’s expression changed from repulsion to surprise to hunger, and he leaned forward and began to suckle.

“Stang!” Ben gasped, making a sour face. “Just kill me now.”

quote:
Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse
Pagorski's eyes opened wide, and her face twisted into a mask of horror. Rokari Kem's fingers grew long and thin, and suddenly her arms dissolved into gray slimy tentacles, and in the Sith's place stood the hideous thing that Wynn had glimpsed on waking, a slender sinuate form with coarse yellow hair and a mouth so broad that it reached from ear to ear.

Abeloth.

Pagorski's jaw fell open in a wordless scream. The tentacles shot down her throat, into her ears and nostrils, and began to pulse. Horrible gagging noises erupted from her mouth. Her entire body went limp and hung, convulsing, by the ropy tendrils that had been inserted into her head.

Finally, Pagorski's expression went blank. Her complexion grew so pale and translucent that Wynn could see the tentacles throbbing inside her face, pumping something dark and viscous into her sinuses and her ears and down into her trachea.

quote:
Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse
Inside Tahiri's mind, Abeloth's wispy voice said, There is no need for explosives, child.

The tentacle squeezed Tahiri's wrist until her hand opened and the thermal detonator dropped to the floor-still unarmed.

We are going to be together a long time, you and I.

Tahiri jammed the emitter nozzle of her lightsaber into the pit of Abeloth's stomach. "Not if I can help it."

She thumbed the switch and saw the tip of her sapphire lightsaber shoot out through Abeloth's back. Guessing it would take more than a single penetrating wound to kill a Force entity, Tahiri immediately whipped her hand down, dragging the blade down through her captor's body at an angle... or so she had intended.

When the blade failed to move, Tahiri looked down and saw that this hand, too, was wrapped in a tentacle. She tried to pull free and found that not only was she unable to move the hand, she could no longer even feel it.

That is the thing, my child, Abeloth said. You can't help it.

A tentacle rose between them, then bent forward and began to slither up Tahiri's chin.

"What?" Tahiri gasped. A cold terror was rising inside her, and she had to fight to avoid panicking. "What are you doing?"

Did I not say? Abeloth replied. We are going to be together.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 09:12 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

wacko

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 09:12 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

And don't pretend you aren't savouring every character of text, Emp.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 09:14 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Hentaie where where????

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 11:21 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nalaniel

Kawaii.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 12:15 PM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Tentacle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu9DS7m8wXM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 12:31 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

How do you don't know this one? It's like the of course of M. Bison in nostalgia crittic.. It make 3 apparence in JDG !

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 01:06 PM
chilled monkey

Re: Hentai in Star Wars

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah... it's an actual thing...

Given that the word "hentai" can also be translated as "abnormal" which Abeloth certainly is, then yes it is.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 07:49 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

Tentacle hentai, the best kind.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2015 03:15 AM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spread It 4 Me
Restricted

Account Restricted

(removed)

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jun 13th, 2015 at 06:15 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 05:51 PM
Click here to Send Spread It 4 Me a Private Message Find more posts by Spread It 4 Me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Please don't spam the threads.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 06:15 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

There's a scene in Junior Jedi Knights where the dialogue is.....suggestive to say the least

Old Post Jun 14th, 2015 08:21 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

WELP, yeah.... Not sure what to make of this, I'm...confused? aroused? IDFK anymore this is weird! Jacen's wearing a skirt, Jaina "saw" him

"I'm going to sunburn every inch of my body," Jacen remarked, a not-so-subtle reminder that he had climbed into the iceborer practically naked, wearing just a loose-fitting skirt, purloined from the dead pilot of the captured coralskipper. Even worse for him, because the entry hatch was so tiny, Jaina had to kneel behind him and very indelicately push him in, and all the while with him conscious of the fact that he was wearing only a skirt. A skirt! It'd be a long time before Jaina let him live that indignity down.
—New Jedi Order: Vector Prime

Old Post Jun 14th, 2015 11:48 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Four pairs of scantily clad male servants appeared, bringing cushioned seats for the princess and her grandmother. Tenel Ka sat, and only then noticed that at least two dozen more handsome servants had filed onto the landing pad. She closed her eyes and sighed.
—Young Jedi Knights: Lightsabers

Three brawny young men, dressed only in loincloths, moved to the center of the landing pad and began a rhythmic display of their gymnastic abilities
—Young Jedi Knights: Lightsabers.

No comment.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 04:40 AM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Abeloth and Nihilus, please make my dreams come true Sempai.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 03:42 AM
Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

It is getting dirtier and dirtier here.......
Tentacle checked, pedophilia checked Still one thing missing in order to have the complete trinity of the hentai :
Authorised incest (or twincest).
Ho wait !
YAMETE KUDASSAI !!!!!!!!!!!! STOP IT, PLEASE !!!!!! ARREETEZ, je vous en supplie !!!! No, not this gain. Get off my head !!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 01:16 PM
Nalaniel

It's called wincest.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 05:56 PM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Anyway did soemone understand the reference? Where and when did it happen?

(One clue : OT)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 01:50 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is pretty hot actually.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 02:07 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

That isn't canon, right?

Poor Tahiri...

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 02:18 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote