KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Did Ahsoka survive Order 66?

Did Ahsoka survive Order 66?
Started by: Darth Truculent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Did Ahsoka survive Order 66?

I've looked up much on this topic. Since Ahsoka quit, did Sidious & Vader pursue her or just let her go? If they let her go, why didn't Luke find her? Or was Ahsoka killed along the rest?

War Doctor

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 09:41 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

She's alive.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 09:45 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

She's appearing in Rebels, confirmed, as are Vader and Sidious.

She's [SPOILER - highlight to read]: that fulcrum guy apparently.

I don't watch the show but I kinda wanna see that.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 09:45 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

You should watch the show, it's pretty great, honestly.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 09:46 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

I hear otherwise, tbh. I quit after episode 5.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 09:47 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

So Ahsoka quit the Old Jedi Order, but didn't want to be trained by Anakin's boy? She had plenty of training under her belt.

War Doctor

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 09:47 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Selenial
I hear otherwise, tbh. I quit after episode 5.
From who? I'm hearing great responses from critics and fans alike.

Episode 5 is... Luminara? Empire Day? Either way, it gets much better after that. You should start watching it again.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 09:52 PM
Revanchiste

Re: Did Ahsoka survive Order 66?

Originally posted by Darth Truculent
I've looked up much on this topic. Since Ahsoka quit, did Sidious & Vader pursue her or just let her go? If they let her go, why didn't Luke find her? Or was Ahsoka killed along the rest?

There is a comic where she go on Kashyyyk that was publish a way before the first episode of the clone war but after the moovie....

I remember than her and Rex demolish grievous and let him for dead (grievous is like : "come back coward you have not finish yet")
Grievous go on kashyyyk before it is staten by republic commando.. he didn't stay long he leave when the invasion begin.... To be kill on utapau after....
So he havesuffer serious dammage before being killed by kenobi...

And I remember than ashoka get killed in this episode... Or coùic should I say she still a Jedi.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 09:58 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

???????????????

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 10:00 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

The comic was only released in France.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 10:04 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

So after the most recent episode Fulcrum can not be Ahsoka! Her crests would not fit like that under the hood and if she were using a proxy or an edited hologram there would be no need for the mysterious hood/robe. Or the writers are just throwing logic out the window and doing this to throw us off track...

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 10:10 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by ares834
So after the most recent episode Fulcrum can not be Ahsoka! Her crests would not fit like that under the hood and if she were using a proxy or an edited hologram there would be no need for the mysterious hood/robe. Or the writers are just throwing logic out the window and doing this to throw us off track...
https://41.media.tumblr.com/5df9abc...uzc79o2_540.jpg
It makes sense, too, because Ahsoka actually came up with that plan in the episode where Aurra was trying to assassinate Padmé.

Edit: True about the robe being pointless.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 10:16 PM
Q99

Re: Re: Did Ahsoka survive Order 66?

Originally posted by Revanchiste
There is a comic where she go on Kashyyyk that was publish a way before the first episode of the clone war but after the moovie....

I remember than her and Rex demolish grievous and let him for dead (grievous is like : "come back coward you have not finish yet")

That's a comic from an ad, it's not canon (not even old-canon).

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 10:28 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

I dunno. They have very similar speech patterns. I think the robe shape will be probably get hand-waved when Fulcrum finally makes an in-person appearance.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 10:30 PM
Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

A the EU.... good luck !
schearch good luck 45 mph on google image...

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 10:37 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
I dunno. They have very similar speech patterns. I think the robe shape will be probably get hand-waved when Fulcrum finally makes an in-person appearance.

So it's shitty writing.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 10:38 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Or it's just a fake image and they felt like making it have a hood.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 10:39 PM
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

http://makingstarwars.net/2015/02/s...ed-case-closed/

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 10:47 PM
Click here to Send ChaosTheory123 a Private Message Find more posts by ChaosTheory123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Yes, I know and I'm praying that its false. I'm in full denial mode basically.

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Or it's just a fake image and they felt like making it have a hood.

And they did this for no other reason then to throw viewers off. Hence shitty writing.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 10:50 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Yes, I know and I'm praying that its false. I'm in full denial mode basically.
Lol, why?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 10:53 PM