KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars: Rebels: Season 2. Any high hopes?

Star Wars: Rebels: Season 2. Any high hopes?
Started by: Fated Xtasy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Star Wars: Rebels: Season 2. Any high hopes?

I'm actually pretty excited for the next season. Darth Vader, Ahsoka, The rebels.It all seems to be shaping up nicely. At least,I think so. What do you all think?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 04:59 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

*Star Wars Rebels, not Star Wars: Rebels.

But yeah, looking forward to it.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 05:02 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by |King Joker|
*Star Wars Rebels, not Star Wars: Rebels.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 05:25 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 05:33 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Re: Star Wars: Rebels: Season 2. Any high hopes?

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I'm actually pretty excited for the next season. Darth Vader, Ahsoka, The rebels.It all seems to be shaping up nicely. At least,I think so. What do you all think?

I'm mildly sad that the Inquisitor's already gone, but I do fully expect S2 to be good.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2015 01:02 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Re: Re: Star Wars: Rebels: Season 2. Any high hopes?

Originally posted by Q99
I'm mildly sad that the Inquisitor's already gone, but I do fully expect S2 to be good.

thumb up

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2015 01:03 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

I think It will be great. Bounty hunters like Boba and Cad Bane will probably hunt the Rebels; more Lando, Han and Chewie, Ahsoka vs Darth Vader, Ezra's skills increase, Palpatine makes cameos, Leia and Bail appear, Bariss and Dhara as Inquisitors, maybe Maul. Everyone dies when Alderaan goes BOOM!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2015 02:16 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Oh, yeah! I forgot about Dhara! I'm looking forward to see her as an inquisitor.

Not interested in Barriss as one, though.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2015 02:20 PM
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Since it's the beginning of the Rebellion, maybe Starkiller will be brought in. After all. he is on the loose with Rahm Kota. Who would rather want? A Jedi Master with an apprentice who is far more powerful than Ahsoka? Easy choice.

War Doctor

Old Post Mar 10th, 2015 06:54 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

They're Legends. They won't be brought in.

And Ahsoka is a far better character than Kota and Starkiller.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2015 06:58 PM
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Ahsoka kinda annoys me. Ahsoka doesn't nearly have the power of Marek. He's more powerful than the Inquisitor who I really hated.

War Doctor

Old Post Mar 10th, 2015 07:03 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Who cares if he's more powerful than her? She's way more sexy.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2015 07:07 PM
Revanchiste

To me rebels is not doing great but not doing so bad soo..........
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Who cares if he's more powerful than her? She's way more sexy.

The place of femal Character in the star war univers by King Joker ha.. haaa... Haaa
Good joke.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 11:22 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

I really disliked the first few episodes and there's still plenty of things that annoy me about it, but I started forcing myself to watch it. I'm almost through the first season and it does indeed get better in the second half.

I have some high hopes for season 2.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 04:34 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Yeah in my opinion most of the episodes were filler.

But that aside. Are you guys expecting a Legends reference or character cameo? I personally hope they mention Boba or show us how the clones are doing. I'm super curious about the clones in this new canon story.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 05:32 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

The Clones were phased out like on the old EU as seen in Tarkin.

And I'd disagree that they were filler. Those episodes were rather critical to developing the characters.

Last edited by ares834 on Mar 12th, 2015 at 05:58 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 05:56 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I fail to see much character development with other characters besides Kanan and Ezra.

Yeah, most of the clones are likely dead now. A shame.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 06:37 PM
ares834

Really? There was an entire episode pretty much devoted to developing Sabine and Hera and the relationship they share. There was another one devoted to developing the relationship between Zeb and Ezra (although that episode was pretty shitty TBH).

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 06:52 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Both episodes were garbage.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 06:55 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just dislike Sabine, but her and Hera were seeing some development regardless of whether the episodes were shit or not.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 07:20 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote