KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » If you could replace members of the PT Jedi order

If you could replace members of the PT Jedi order
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

If you could replace members of the PT Jedi order

The Jedi Order goes back millennia, and there are many powerful/skilled Jedi from various eras. If you could change a PT Jedi order member with another who would you exchange and why? Would your decision be in order to bolster the order's power or to provide the order with a more skilled/powerful member? If you could completely change the order out with all EU members, what Jedi would you choose and how do you think they'd work together?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 09:31 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RexCloneWarsMVS
Believer of Jesus

Revan with Kit Fisto , the exile with Ki adi Mundi, Vodo siosk bass with Eeth Koth

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 09:45 PM
Click here to Send RexCloneWarsMVS a Private Message Find more posts by RexCloneWarsMVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Anakin Skywalker with Jacen Solo.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RexCloneWarsMVS
Believer of Jesus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trocity
Anakin Skywalker with Jacen Solo.
aw hell naw

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 11:45 PM
Click here to Send RexCloneWarsMVS a Private Message Find more posts by RexCloneWarsMVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yoda with Luke Skywalker.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 11:45 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

REASONS PEOPLE

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 11:53 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Luke Skywalker is a more powerful Jedi and a much better leader IMO

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 11:57 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Luke Skywalker is a more powerful Jedi and a much better leader IMO

Then he dies 750+ years before Sidious is even born, and Yoda goes to face Sidious DE. The end.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 12:13 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

Replacing Anakin with Jacen is an interesting dynamic to me. Seeing what Jacen would do in Anakin's position without having the benefit of knowing the details of his grandfather's fall to the Dark Side would be neat to see, as well as how his battles in ROTS with people like Dooku and Obi-Wan would go down, if they even happened.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 12:16 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Then he dies 750+ years before Sidious is even born, and Yoda goes to face Sidious DE. The end.

ROFL.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 12:16 AM
WildBantha88

Coleman Trebor with Cade Skywalker because Count Dooku needs to at least stand a chance of survival :3

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 01:03 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

I will take Kota, Revan, Aren Kae, Dooku, luke and Anakin combined.. This would be teh greatest Jedi council ever !!!! Activist who moove their ass only !!!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 02:58 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Nah, Dooku should not be on the council, nor should Anakin.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 10:09 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd replace Yoda with Darth Bane, Windu with Vitiate, Kenobi with Exar Kun, Mundi with Krayt, Koon with DE Sidious, and Fisto with Revan.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 11:05 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Why would Bane be the head of the order?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 11:22 PM
NTJack0
Ranger

Mace with Kanan, Yoda with Ezra, Obi-Wan with Jar Jar.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 01:17 AM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

Jacen would have killed Kenobi and then eventually surpassed and killed Sidious.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 01:19 AM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by ILS
I'd replace Yoda with Darth Bane, Windu with Vitiate, Kenobi with Exar Kun, Mundi with Krayt, Koon with DE Sidious, and Fisto with Revan.

What about replacing Shaak Ti with Zannah and Agen Kolar with Kas'im?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 05:01 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

No. Shaak Ti and Agen Kolar stay. They will be needed for what comes next.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 05:12 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nah, Dooku should not be on the council, nor should Anakin.

What?? Dooku = activist. Anakin even if he is not so mature, an too arrogant, He still have a good vision.. He want to change the world instead of letting the politic do their shit. Because Jedi deserve more than cleaning politics bullshitts !!!

He is kinda right... Where Jedi search harmony to be a part of the system, etc...
Anakin, Kota, Dooku and Revan Keep in mind than there is a part of the galaxy that need changes !!!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 05:48 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote