KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Most Powerful Users of Battle Meditation

Most Powerful Users of Battle Meditation
Started by: SunRazer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Most Powerful Users of Battle Meditation

So characters like Bastila Shan, Satele Shan, Nomi Sunrider, even Palpatine and so on are renowned for their Battle Meditation, but I'd be interested in seeing how people rank them in this regard. So if anybody could construct a top ten or even top five list for this it'd be appreciated.

For some other names, there's Odan-Urr, Naga Sadow, Arca Jeth, Meetra Surik, Joruus C'baoth, Skere Kaan, Darth Caedus, Leia Organa Solo, Oppo Rancisis, Ooroo, Worror, etc.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 11:35 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Palpatine.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 01:01 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Well, I figured that. Any longer list, though?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 01:13 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I guess Bastila or Nomi would be the best. Maybe the Dread Masters if you count their bizarre version.

Swtore suggests Bastila was "peerless" in this regard.

Last edited by Nephthys on Apr 24th, 2015 at 01:25 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 01:22 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SunRazer
Well, I figured that. Any longer list, though?

Sheev would be number one. The Dread Masters would probably be number two.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 01:36 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Outside of the galaxy-wide stuff which you know I find laughable, is there anything that suggests Palpatine's level of ability with BM?

There was something weird about Caedus' as well, wasn't there? It wasn't exactly battle meditation as I recall.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 01:41 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Sidious, Nomi, and the Dread Masters if they count.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 04:59 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Other than Sheev a few names come to mind.

No particular order.

Bastila
Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
Satele
Nomi
Exile(probably?)
Oppo Rancis
Worro

There are probably more but I can't remember atm. Was Leia a BM user? I heard that mentioned somewhere.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 05:12 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Where it is said Palps has galactic wide BM?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 05:13 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Nowhere.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 05:26 PM
Zenwolf

What I thought...in fact, where is it said he even has it?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 05:29 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

I think it may be mentioned in one of the essential guides or source books. All Irremember hearing that from was Wookiee

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 05:37 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Zenwolf
What I thought...in fact, where is it said he even has it?

Sidious muses that no-one knows just how much his empire relies on the Force to keep people in line, sense plots and help his armies. People say that that last thing obviously means Sidious is using battle meditation all the time on the entire galaxy. Because of course.

But as to him having it I think at least one quote somewhere says it. Maybe.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 05:44 PM
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Nephthys
Sidious muses that no-one knows just how much his empire relies on the Force to keep people in line, sense plots and help his armies. People say that that last thing obviously means Sidious is using battle meditation all the time on the entire galaxy. Because of course.

But as to him having it I think at least one quote somewhere says it. Maybe.

I know that quote, but that doesn't mean he's using BM. But I don't recall any quote saying Palps has it.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 05:55 PM
Q99

Legacy-era T'ra Saa was really good with it, directing every aspect of a multi-sided Jedi/Alliance/Fel Empire-Imperial Knight/Sith/Sith Trooper fight.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 06:37 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by Zenwolf
I know that quote, but that doesn't mean he's using BM. But I don't recall any quote saying Palps has it.

The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia explicitly states he utilizes battle meditation. We can infer it or a variant of it is used by him to invigorate his troops and drive his fleets per the DESB.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 06:55 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Bastila Shan and the Dread Masters are the greatest.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 06:56 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Bastila Shan and the Dread Masters are the greatest after Palpatine.

Agreed.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 06:57 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

How does Palpatine's even remotely compare to Bastila's? erm

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 06:57 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Palpatine was driving the GE's fleetS with his will. That's a heck of a lot better than Bastila being able to influence a single space battle.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 07:01 PM