KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Favorite lesser known organizations?

Favorite lesser known organizations?
Started by: Zenwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zenwolf

Favorite lesser known organizations?

Barring the GE, RA, GAR, KE(Krayt's Empire), SE, RE(Revan's Empire), BS(Black Sun), Hutts, Exchange, etc and any other well known organizations.

Which lesser known organization do you folks like?

I think mine is the Senate Guard and CorSec, both are vastly underrated police forces that are overlooked by many when they are in fact pretty awesome and capable.

Also a shoutout to the GE Inquisitorius, yet another organization that while is apart of the GE, is overlooked and underrated just because they aren't boasting with powerful Force Users, they still however have interesting dynamics and members.

Shoutout to Reborn Empire too.

Last edited by Zenwolf on May 20th, 2015 at 04:41 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2015 04:38 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

I like the Reborn that Desann created, Disciples of Ragnos. Nightsisters, Rakatan Empire and CerkaCorp for being so awesomely corrupt

Old Post May 20th, 2015 06:43 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like the Jedi and Sith and the Empire and the Republic

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 06:46 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Revanites.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:19 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Republic CIS, bounty hunters guild

Old Post May 20th, 2015 11:49 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Shout out to the Bellasan 11 and the GenoHaradan

Old Post May 20th, 2015 11:53 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Death Watch, if they count. My god those guys are good.

Nightsisters of course, though they got more screen time in TCW so I'm not sure they count either. If not, Dathomiri witches in general, like the singing mountain clan.

The Sun Guard, Sith Assassins, GenoHaradan and the Senate Commandos are up there. I also have a strange love of the Santhe corporation. Oh, and who could forget the hilariously badass Czerka Corporation, been replaying Kotor 2 and they're a continued source of entertainment.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Selenial
Oh, and who could forget the hilariously badass Czerka Corporation, been replaying Kotor 2 and they're a continued source of entertainment.

thumb up

Old Post May 21st, 2015 12:31 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Yeah, Death Watch and Nightsisters are pretty cool.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 12:41 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The Star Cabal.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 12:54 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

The Arkadianate, it's not just a Sith world, it's a social *experiment*!

Old Post May 21st, 2015 07:52 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Re: Favorite lesser known organizations?

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Barring the GE, RA, GAR, KE(Krayt's Empire), SE, RE(Revan's Empire), BS(Black Sun), Hutts, Exchange, etc and any other well known organizations.

Which lesser known organization do you folks like?

I think mine is the Senate Guard and CorSec, both are vastly underrated police forces that are overlooked by many when they are in fact pretty awesome and capable.

Also a shoutout to the GE Inquisitorius, yet another organization that while is apart of the GE, is overlooked and underrated just because they aren't boasting with powerful Force Users, they still however have interesting dynamics and members.

Shoutout to Reborn Empire too.

Revan star forge empire.
Blazing chain. (Criminals in the unknowd Region with force power)
Rhand sorcerer. (Pure bad assery they put the materium part of chaos in warhammer 40 000 universe into shame....)
Black sun.
Muktiple weapons/hypernautics compagnies.....

Ha and the solar Guard those bad ass echanis !!!

Old Post May 21st, 2015 06:57 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TerasKasi1023

Upland Liberation Front and the Inquisitors

Old Post May 21st, 2015 07:01 PM
Click here to Send TerasKasi1023 a Private Message Find more posts by TerasKasi1023 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Rectification there is only :
http://bestgamewallpapers.com/files.../tyber-zann.jpg
And I'm sure that this guy will convince you...

Tyber Zann the only guy that can sell someting to Slaanesh himself in echange of his soul..

Last edited by Revanchiste on May 21st, 2015 at 07:16 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2015 07:14 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

The Imperial Knights.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 07:21 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by TerasKasi1023
Upland Liberation Front

Love you for this thumb up

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 01:20 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Shadow Collective was pretty awesome.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 01:32 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Zahn Consortium!!! how did I forget about them?

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 01:46 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

The Doomed- a group of former Jedi and Dark Jedi on the Lost Tribe's planet that watched over the world and a great Hundred Years Darkness sith held in stasis.

Wardens of the Sky- Just a chill group who believe in keeping spaceways safe while remaining largely anonymous.

Rusher's Brigade- An artillery company that worked as mercenaries during the New Sith Wars, and got wrapped up with Kerra Holt.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 10:34 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by WildBantha88
Zahn Consortium!!! how did I forget about them?

I think that's Zann not Zahn...

Blazing chain....

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 01:19 PM