KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What If ?

What If ?
Started by: Darth Demenos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Demenos

What If ?

could anyone have stopped palpatine if luke and leia had died with their mother on poliss mossa ?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 07:02 AM
Click here to Send Darth Demenos a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Demenos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

No. I wonder what he would have done with Vader though once he established the Dark Empire part of his plan.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 07:21 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

He would probably dispose of him once he started actualizing his quest for omnipotency.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 08:17 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

I've always had an interesting fanfic idea where Palpatine decides to try and master Midichlorian manipulation, tries to obtain a piece of Vader's blood, and then with it create a pure Anakin clone without the use of Cloning technology using MC manipulation and then possess it to become Uber-Palpatine.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 08:29 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

That's a cool idea, you should go for it.

Mine is less of a speculation though. Its stated somewhere that Sidious would indirectly consume all life in the galaxy at some point. Tempest showed me the source and the quote like a year ago but I don't remember where it is. I think it was stated that the force users under his rule would drain their surroundings and Sidious would drain them. So I assume once that process began, Sidious would kill Vader to make sure there is no interference.

"That is why you fail."

Last edited by Sinious on Jun 15th, 2015 at 10:41 AM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 10:37 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Fanon NONSENSE.

Darth Sidious' plan never include draining all life in galaxy, this is simply false.

Emperor Vitiate is one who would consume all life in the galaxy and become a limitless God.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is PT puppet and Emperor Vitiate hater.

Sidious consuming all life in galaxy, HAH. Absurd.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 01:46 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I don't see any benefit in him doing that anyway tbh, his goals were completely different anyway and he had the galaxy pretty much.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Jun 15th, 2015 at 02:01 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 01:51 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

I would agree with that. It does seem pretty pointless to drain the galaxy of all life and become a God over nothing.

Sidious doesn't seem the type who would be content with that, honestly.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 01:53 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Abeloth would've escaped eventually and destroyed him.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 02:14 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trocity
Fanon NONSENSE.

Darth Sidious' plan never include draining all life in galaxy, this is simply false.

Emperor Vitiate is one who would consume all life in the galaxy and become a limitless God.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is PT puppet and Emperor Vitiate hater.

Sidious consuming all life in galaxy, HAH. Absurd.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic but this post doesn't make any sense.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 02:15 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sinious
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic but this post doesn't make any sense.
That's because he was pretending to be LeGenD.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 02:28 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

I actually didn't think I could make that more obvious lmao.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 02:36 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Oh okay lol

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 03:16 PM
The Merchant

I think I know what source you're talking about, it's at the end of one of the issues of the first Dark Empire that sheds some background info on certain events. What Palpatine was planning to do to the Galaxy was basically replace every high ranking member in the Empire with a Dark-sider to spread their influence across the Galaxy and basically replicate what he did to Byss but on the Galactic scale.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 10:54 PM
Darth Abonis

In canon, he'd rule the galaxy forever

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 12:57 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by The Merchant
I think I know what source you're talking about, it's at the end of one of the issues of the first Dark Empire that sheds some background info on certain events. What Palpatine was planning to do to the Galaxy was basically replace every high ranking member in the Empire with a Dark-sider to spread their influence across the Galaxy and basically replicate what he did to Byss but on the Galactic scale.

Precisely that.

So yeah, if Luke and Leia were dead, Palpatine would slowly end the galaxy to become a dark God and by the time Abeloth was free, he would be more powerful than her imo.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 09:24 AM
Q99

I think eventually the Force would throw a new Chosen One at him.

And/or Vader would do the job as a sith.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 11:01 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote