KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » New Darth Vader....Vader down.

New Darth Vader....Vader down.
Started by: Zenwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zenwolf

New Darth Vader....Vader down.

So folks...

Vader fights the entire Alliance by himself in this new crossover with the Star Wars and Vader series..

http://comicbook.com/2015/07/11/sta...d-at-comic-con/

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 09:50 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Kewwwlll

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 09:51 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Wow. It's almost as if we already had a story very similar to this one...

The comics though have been pretty great so far though, so hopefully it's far better than LotS.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 09:53 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Remember when Vader was the villain?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 10:56 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

No.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 11:15 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

I'm guessing this is post ANH, Pre ESB?

This could literally be where he crashes after his TIE fighter goes ape-shit laughing out loud

But yeh, doesn't seem in character for Luke to try kill him unless this is pre ESB.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 11:19 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He's going to kick some ass

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 11:22 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Selenial
I'm guessing this is post ANH, Pre ESB?

This could literally be where he crashes after his TIE fighter goes ape-shit laughing out loud

But yeh, doesn't seem in character for Luke to try kill him unless this is pre ESB.

It's pre-ESB but not immediately after ANH.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 11:31 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by ares834
It's pre-ESB but not immediately after ANH.

It's post ANH both the Star Wars series and Darth Vader series takes place after ANH.

Also found this..

quote:
“Hopefully, you get to see Vader in a kind of situation we haven’t seen him in before, where he is cut off and surrounded and really in a tough spot. So how does Vader react to that? He’s probably not going to run and hide. He’s Darth Vader. So whatever the threat is before him, he’s going to turn on his lightsaber and step out to meet it. But we’re throwing him up against quite a lot in this. That’s the inciting incident, and that draws in the cast of both our books, which complicates things even more. Again, it’s called Vader Down. You’re going to get to see Vader cut loose in a way beyond what either one of us has shown before.”

He's gonna cut loose!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 11:46 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Zenwolf
It's post ANH both the Star Wars series and Darth Vader series takes place after ANH.

Uh, yeah. Never said otherwise. I just said it wasn't "immediately after ANH" so the crash isn't caused by him spinning out of control at the end of that film.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 11:51 PM
Zenwolf

Originally posted by ares834
Uh, yeah. Never said otherwise. I just said it wasn't "immediately after ANH" so the crash isn't caused by him spinning out of control at the end of that film.

Yeah I realized what you meant, but I couldn't edit my post cause it's gone when I try to. Apologies, running on like 5 hrs of sleep lol.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 11:52 PM
Nargaroth

Also found this..

He's gonna cut loose!

Mmm, that presumably means he's going all out and we'll see the full extent of his power, given that he'll face an army alone.

Darth Vader Respect Thread (Part 3)
--
¦ Other Respect Threads ¦

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 12:00 AM
Click here to Send Nargaroth a Private Message Find more posts by Nargaroth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Nargaroth
Mmm, that presumably means he's going all out and we'll see the full extent of his power, given that he'll face an army alone.

Quite, quite.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 12:16 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Salvador's Art is so ****ing sexy. Why is he so much better looking that that ugly shithead Darth Sidious?

(please log in to view the image)

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 07:08 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Nargaroth
Seeing as Vader's Canon feats already surpass his Legends showings, I expect it will be pretty impressive.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 10:04 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Re: New Darth Vader....Vader down.

So folks...

Vader fights the entire Alliance by himself in this new crossover with the Star Wars and Vader series..

few years the go this would have not deserved the appelation cross over....

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 10:22 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 4th, 2015 05:28 PM
Zenwolf

I dig that cover.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2015 05:29 PM
Revanchiste

Re: New Darth Vader....Vader down.

So folks...

XD Now star war is a new random comic universe where death is just something that can be quicly repair.. I mean where is immortality is not a sith thingy that demand a lot researches and have it's price....

And fan service is king.... I mean EVEN MOOOOAAAAAARRRRR !!!

The new star wars episode VII is a just like Jurassic world or terminator genesys...

We are going to teh force half awaken with a cheap cameo party... As terminator 4 is here to tell us Schwarzy still going on, episode VII is here to tell us that Harisson ford still going on...

The only film in this category worth of watching is Idiana Jones 4...

This is the end of new characters we gona to tired Vader and luke history to the death....

Old Post Aug 5th, 2015 08:03 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote