KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » (Canon) 3 new Star wars short stories coming out

(Canon) 3 new Star wars short stories coming out
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

(Canon) 3 new Star wars short stories coming out

StarWars.com has released details about the three upcoming short stories in Star Wars: Rise of the Empire. http://www.starwars.com/news/detail...e-of-the-empire

MERCY MISSION by Melissa Scott
Years before she led the crew of the Ghost, Hera Syndulla was a young pilot looking to make a difference in the galaxy. Hera sets out with Goll — a close ally of her father, Cham Syndulla — on a dangerous mission to help the citizens of her homeworld, Ryloth, now languishing under the might of the Empire.

BOTTLENECK by John Jackson Miller
When Grand Moff Tarkin is tasked by Emperor Palpatine to investigate a dispute slowing Imperial production on a backwater planet, he expects an easy mission. Instead, Tarkin must forge a tense alliance with Count Vidian, the Empire’s newest rising star and a most capable rival. Matching wits and risking betrayal at every turn, the two powerful Imperials duel to gain the upper hand…and elude, at all costs, the price of failure.

THE LEVERS OF POWER by Jason Fry
As Imperial and Rebel forces clash on and above the Forest Moon of Endor, Admiral Rae Sloane commands from the bridge of the Star Destroyer Vigilance. At a time where the stakes could not be higher, Sloane works to protect the Death Star and ensure Imperial victory, all too aware of the uncertain future for the Empire that may lie in the aftermath of the battle.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 07:37 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Oooh Bottleneck sounds rad. So does this Rae Sloan

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 09:39 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was Lords of the Sith good?

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 11:54 PM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Oooh Bottleneck sounds rad. So does this Rae Sloan
Rae is awesome, yeah.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 12:18 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

I'm really looking forward to having a story with Tarkin and Vidian working together. It will be an interesting interaction.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 03:42 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

This is such a money scam. I've already bought these 2 novels and they're basically trying to get me to buy them again.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 10:48 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Please don't be negative, I just bought Tarkin and I'm hoping its good lol

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 10:57 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

I didnt know that hera is chams daughter. Is this the first time its mentioned?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 04:07 PM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

It's mentioned in Lords of the Sith

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 04:27 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Originally posted by Emperordmb
It's mentioned in Lords of the Sith
must have missed that. Thanks

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 04:47 PM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

Originally posted by carthage
Please don't be negative, I just bought Tarkin and I'm hoping its good lol
I honestly wasn't crazy about it.

These new ones sound way too similar to the books we've gotten already. Meh.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 05:14 PM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

The first half in pretty good, IMO, but I rapidly lost ****s to give when the rest of the book was basically just chasing Tarkin's ship.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 06:55 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Tarkin sucked. Really surprisingly so, as Luceno is great author.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2015 07:18 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

a female admiral.... chasing around a guy who doesn't use his force powers and hates him......

Who does this remind me of?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 03:15 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

There is virtually no similarity between Rae Sloane and Daala... None.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 03:19 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote