KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What Force power is this?

What Force power is this?
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

What Force power is this?

"Only ten of them," Dr. Soron Hegerty said, the surprise evident beneath her own panting. She seemed to be finding the pace more difficult than the others, barely keeping up even with Jacen's help. "There have-always been - eleven. I thought that-might have been-significant." A second later another Krizlaw leapt through the window, shattering what little remained of the already splintered ornate frame, then dashed for the mound also.
The xenobiologist shook her head, as if to suggest she was tired of being right all the time. "Eleven," she confirmed.
"Come on, Doctor Hegerty," Jacen said. Luke felt his young nephew subtly augmenting her stamina with the Force. "We have to keep moving!"

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 11:43 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Force augmentation?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 11:47 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

That's not really a Force power as much as it is an umbrella term.

For my Jacen Solo respect thread, what should I label it under?

Force Speed, perhaps?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 11:51 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

if endurance or whatever is a category, then that

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 11:53 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I just read that passage yesterday night, Jacen in that scene mentally shifts the Minds of those attacking Krizlaw's and they ran away. Luke also admits inferiority to Jacen's beast control when they get back on the Jade Shadow, and Jacen augments Tekli's healing abilities off at stormtroopers.

Great stuff

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 29th, 2015 12:05 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote