KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » How powerful is Soa

How powerful is Soa
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

How powerful is Soa

Based on his feats and hype, where do you think Soa places relative to other force users throughout star wars history?

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 03:40 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Somewhere below Vader.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 04:03 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

thumb up

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 04:06 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Somewhere below Vader.

But above Darth Bane.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 08:57 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

More powerful than both

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 11:33 AM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Almost as powerful as Vader. Vader><Soa

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 06:38 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by ares834
Somewhere below Vader.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 07:16 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

So Ant, what puts him above Vader?

Vader has better barrier feats, better Telekinesis feats, and can't conjure lightning so that's not exactly a fair comparison. The hype Soa has doesn't really put him at Vader level either.

So what's the deal

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 07:20 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

Originally posted by Stigma
But above Darth Bane.
Such a big gap.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 07:21 PM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

kek @ using only a Force barrier and Telekinesis as a comparison.

and Soa is probably better at both taking the OP at face value. thumb up

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 07:22 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

What other feats does he even have, rofl.

He doesn't teleport when I do the fight, I assume that's because my game runs on max. Rakatan mind traps are devices in and of themselves, it's not like he was TP'ing people mid fight for banter.

Other than that, he's got what, Alchemy and some rookie precognition? And speaking in people's minds? Kek

Not exactly like Vader has no feats out of barrier/tk which bias the comparison, I'm just saying, in the areas where you can fairly compare them, Vader ****ing slaughters erm

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 07:26 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote:
What other feats does he even have, rofl.

Well obviously the ones presented in the thread, dipshit.

quote:
He doesn't teleport when I do the fight, I assume that's because my game runs on max.

Proof, lmfao?

quote:
Rakatan mind traps are devices in and of themselves, it's not like he was TP'ing people mid fight for banter.

Those devices don't pull people into it from across the battlefield. erm

Revan in KotOR stood right in front of one but was not trapped until it was open.

quote:
Alchemy

One of the greatest in the mythos.

quote:
and some rookie precognition?

You got better ones for Vader, tbh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

quote:
And speaking in people's minds? Kek

From across the galaxy? Yeah, that's impressive.

quote:
Not exactly like Vader has no feats out of barrier/tk which bias the comparison

Soa's other feats can still be used as proof of his mastery, knowledge, and power, lmfao.

quote:
I'm just saying, in the areas where you can fairly compare them, Vader ****ing slaughters

Yeah, you said that last time and still haven't remotely supported the claim.

One more time and I have to quote my post to ares for you specifically. thumb up

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 07:32 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Well obviously the ones presented in the thread, dipshit.

Proof, lmfao?

Those devices don't pull people into it from across the battlefield. erm

Revan in KotOR stood right in front of one but was not trapped until it was open.

One of the greatest in the mythos.

You got better ones for Vader, tbh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

From across the galaxy? Yeah, that's impressive.

Soa's other feats can still be used as proof of his mastery, knowledge, and power, lmfao.

Yeah, you said that last time and still haven't remotely supported the claim.

One more time and I have to quote my post to ares for you specifically. thumb up [/B]

Which is absolutely 0 out of the ones I've presented, k?

Search for NiM EV Soa fight with Vis Fatalis on YouTube. 2 minutes 40, roughly.

Except for that time they did, in Swtor, during a side quest on Belsavis

So Cronal's up there now? Cool, Bantha will be pleased.

Do I have better TK feats for Vader than throwing some rocks, and a better barrier feat than one destroyed by an energy pylon? Yes. Do you really need me to even post them?

Indeed. Krayt, Traya and others have done the same. Difference is, Krayt's other feats are much better, and he's still thought roughly on par with Vader

Indeed, but above Vader? You've yet to prove it.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 07:46 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote:
Which is absolutely 0 out of the ones I've presented, k?

You haven't presented anything, actually.

quote:
Search for NiM EV Soa fight with Vis Fatalis on YouTube. 2 minutes 40, roughly.

LMFAO.
LMFAOO.
LMFAOOO.
LMFAOOOO.
LMFAOOOOO.
LMFAOOOOOO.
LMFAOOOOOOO.
LMFAOOOOOOOO.
LMAOOOOOOOOOO.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

The video you linked shows him teleporting from high above the platform to the platform with a big lightning explosion indicating his arrival.

GJ Selenial, much argument there. thumb up

quote:
Except for that time they did, in Swtor, during a side quest on Belsavis

Proof? The last "proof" you gave me proved my point, so let's see if I can score two for two.

quote:
So Cronal's up there now? Cool, Bantha will be pleased.

I was under the impression he could only do that by putting shit on them or something.

quote:
Do I have better TK feats for Vader than throwing some rocks, and a better barrier feat than one destroyed by an energy pylon? Yes. Do you really need me to even post them?

quote:

---
quote:
Indeed. Krayt, Traya and others have done the same. Difference is, Krayt's other feats are much better, and he's still thought roughly on par with Vader

What are you even referring to at this part?

quote:
Indeed, but above Vader? You've yet to prove it.

Better TK feats (ragdolling members of OP striketeam and five giant Rakata structures that are like 35 feet tall - at a time), strength (obviously), more skilled in the Force (alchemy, lightning), hyped to be a threat greater than Vitiate, conquered worlds on enemies, etc.

thumb up

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 07:58 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

So you're going to pretend like you can't see the frames of him falling down, just so I have to screen cap them all and blow you away like I did in the Ki Adi vs Grievous thing? If you insist erm

Google it. Or go do it, since it's a daily quest, and I know you wouldn't want baseless wank in a respect thread that's just wrong, would you? :rollseyes:

I have literally no idea what you're talking about with the Cronal stuff...

I was referring to the telepathy, keep up.

Lol, ok so the failure is you just know nothing about Vaded. Saying Soa can summon lighting as proof he has better knowledge of the force? Lol. And it's unsurprising that you use an ambiguous quote (that likely refers to the fact Soa has an empire of the most advanced technology in the galaxy, not actual power) to try say he's better than Vitiate :>

You're embarrassing yourself

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 08:12 PM
Nargaroth

To be fair, Soa has at least better hype than Vader, considering that the war between the Sith and the Republic was deemed as insignificant next to the threat he represented.

Darth Vader Respect Thread (Part 3)
--
¦ Other Respect Threads ¦

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 08:23 PM
Click here to Send Nargaroth a Private Message Find more posts by Nargaroth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Nargaroth
To be fair, Soa has at least better hype than Vader, considering that the war between the Sith and the Republic was deemed as insignificant next to the threat he represented.

Again, Belsavis housed prisons of Rakata technology, armies and construction foundries. A Rakatan empire reborn is obviously going to be a huge ****ing threat.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 08:33 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Jarec and Desann was stated to be Emperor level threats as well, tbh. I guess they > Vader too? KEK.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 08:35 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nargaroth

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Jarec and Desann was stated to be Emperor level threats as well, tbh. I guess they > Vader too? KEK.

Hey, I was just saying his hype is better, not that it's enough to make Soa more powerful than Vader. Accolades are important of course, but they only truly prove superiority to an opponent when they're quantifiable, or when a direct comparison is made, like x is more powerful than y.

Darth Vader Respect Thread (Part 3)
--
¦ Other Respect Threads ¦

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 08:48 PM
Click here to Send Nargaroth a Private Message Find more posts by Nargaroth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Hey, I was just saying his hype is better, not that it's enough to make Soa more powerful than Vader. Accolades are important of course, but they only truly prove superiority to an opponent when they're quantifiable, or when a direct comparison is made, like x is more powerful than y.

Fair enough. ^-^

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 08:55 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote