KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Best force jump feats?

Best force jump feats?
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Best force jump feats?

What are some of your favorite or most impressive force Juno feats you've seen or read about in the EU? Was the character running from an attacker, or learning how to use the force? Did the leap require a bit of effort or did they perform it effortlessly?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 06:57 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

There is precision force jump feat speed force jump feat acrobatic force jump feat...
Lengh and high force sump feat...
Jaden Korr have a lot of force jump feats.. This feat in Revan fandom (du to an awsome fan art of Revan jumping all across the Jedi temple entrance (Remember teh decived trailer)

Anakin have pretty good force jump feat even in the movie.... especialy in the final duel.. Even if his last jump...

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 10:00 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Obi-Wan jumped a ridiculously high distance in OCW. Plagueis could jump ten meters, IIRC. Saba performed a dozen/half a dozen somersaults whilst in mid-air.

Anakin has pretty nice Force Jump feats throughout his Legends sources, and I believe Luke and some other NJO Jedi do as well.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 12:33 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Bane could jump over ten meters in POD.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 12:35 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

In TPM Maul, Obi, and Jinn jumped dozens of meters during their duel.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 12:51 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Merchant
In TPM Maul, Obi, and Jinn jumped dozens of meters during their duel.

I just watched it, and the closest thing to that is Obi-Wan leaping up vertically from one catwalk to the one above it to rejoin the fight, and it didn't look like dozens of meters to me. Jinn and Maul actually never jump from a catwalk to a higher one.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 12:55 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Had to bring up the #1 beast here

7:00

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 01:33 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

You know for a second there, I thought you were going to post the acrobatic nonsense used for platforming there.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 01:39 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
there...there.

You're ****in repetitive dawg

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 01:41 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

This is not a goddamn English class. As long as I spell teh wurdz ryte and use "full stops" you can quite your bitching.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 01:57 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

This is not a goddamn English class.

> implying you can get away with your bullshit anywhere else

As long as I spell teh wurdz ryte and use "full stops" you can quite your bitching.

Don't get me started for the roast I finna b piling my beats on to end your whole career

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 01:59 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

I've been shit posting since the crib. You aren't ending anything. When your beats where in the diapers, I was out putting in work. You are nothing. Less than nothing.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 02:18 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I've been shit posting since the crib.

The shit you post is the shit I shit

You aren't ending anything.

You're right you don't even have a career in busta rhymes

When your beats where in the diapers, I was out putting in work.

My mom's womb was reppin NWA-type shit. You're asking to get roasted boi I finna spit some fire up in yo fake a$$. That's right, take that Shmoney. I crack that in my side hustle.

You are nothing.

Oh don't do it.....

Less than nothing.

.....Oh my God.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I just bought this shirt boi, don't make me flex right now.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 02:36 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The shit you post is the shit I shit

You must be a Lannister then, because everything I say is gold.
quote:

You're right you don't even have a career in busta rhymes

The only BARS you even know about are the ones you're behind.
quote:

My mom's womb was reppin NWA-type shit. You're asking to get roasted boi I finna spit some fire up in yo fake a$$. That's right, take that Shmoney. I crack that in my side hustle.

You're lying out of your ass. I met her and she likes alternative. I bet the only shit you listen to is mainstream.

quote:

Oh don't do it.....

.....Oh my God.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I just bought this shirt boi, don't make me flex right now.

This a no flex zone anyway, but if you want to embarrass yourself, be my guest.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 04:17 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

You must be a Lannister then, because everything I say is gold.

Game of Thrones? N*gga that's some weak $hit.

The only BARS you even know about are the ones you're behind.

I guess you're the police, and I'm straight outta Compton. Back the fvck up.

You're lying out of your ass. I met her and she likes alternative. I bet the only shit you listen to is mainstream.

My mixtapes are smokin' smokin' smokin' yours are sick sick sick. I don't get paid enough to spit what I spit.

This a no flex zone

You know better.

but if you want to embarrass yourself, be my guest.

This isn't 1738. Be Not Afraid to Lose Yourself and become a Professional Rapper. Lemme Freak and Save Dat Money up in these Strange Clouds while you go Berzerk. It's Insane to have all this Power, and Lucky Me, Kings Never Die. It's a damn good day to be a White Dude.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 09:36 PM
ares834

Mace Windu was jumping literally hundreds of meters in the OCW.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 09:48 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ares834
Mace Windu was jumping literally hundreds of meters in the OCW.
Unsure why it took this long to get here.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 09:48 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote