KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » marvel or darkhorse - i prefer ostrander

marvel or darkhorse - i prefer ostrander
Started by: redpill

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redpill

Love marvel or darkhorse - i prefer ostrander

marvel or darkhorse - i prefer ostrander/duursema

esp for clone wars/republic smile

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 11:50 PM
Click here to Send redpill a Private Message Find more posts by redpill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

nice smile

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 11:55 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

So far I prefer Dark Horse, but really- they had forever, Marvel's just getting started and seems somewhat limited to the OT era (+ Rebels).

Due to the fact Dark Horse *did* explore other areas, and explored them well, and, yea, Ostrander/Duursema, it'll be some time before I think Marvel can hope to catch up.

Once the new movie comes out, they'll have the time frame between the OT and the new, so that should open things up.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2015 02:28 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redpill

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
So far I prefer Dark Horse, but really- they had forever, Marvel's just getting started and seems somewhat limited to the OT era (+ Rebels).

Due to the fact Dark Horse *did* explore other areas, and explored them well, and, yea, Ostrander/Duursema, it'll be some time before I think Marvel can hope to catch up.

Once the new movie comes out, they'll have the time frame between the OT and the new, so that should open things up.

thus far ive not read anything about marvel i liked

one reason i like ostrander his is philosophical discussion of the force

Old Post Oct 12th, 2015 04:03 AM
Click here to Send redpill a Private Message Find more posts by redpill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Personally I'm big into worldbuilding, which is pretty hard to do in the limited area they have to work with.

And I am fairly burned out on OT character comics, having already read tons of 'em.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2015 06:14 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote