KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Proof that Jensaarai1 is awesome!

Proof that Jensaarai1 is awesome!
Started by: chilled monkey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chilled monkey

Proof that Jensaarai1 is awesome!

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH1tw0xBYcg

Watching this was amazing. It was like he had read my mind and described it far more eloquently than I could.

I also became a Star Wars fan because of the EU, I also have no real nostalgia for the OT and I also consider the EU (or "Legends" if you wish) to BE Star Wars.

I also agree with him 100% about TCW. That series is vastly inferior to the various Clone Wars novels and Dark Horse comics. The only exceptions to this were the novel "No Prisoners" (because it included Callista) and killing off Asajj.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 03:07 AM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Ant hasn't been gone a day yet, and already threads like this show the dire need this forum has for him.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 03:15 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

EU "quality star war materiel"?

laughing out loud

I'll take the new movies.

Edit: Holy shit this guy got butt hurt when he began talking about TCW.

Last edited by ares834 on Dec 16th, 2015 at 03:20 AM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 03:18 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Ant hasn't been gone a day yet, and already threads like this show the dire need this forum has for him.

laughing out loud thumb up

#FreeAnt

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 03:21 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Sigh. Chilled. just don't. You're only gonna get ridiculed.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 03:27 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Trocity
laughing out loud thumb up

#FreeAnt

USH, THIS USER IS SUBTLY CRITICIZING YOUR DECISION AS A MODERATOR. BAN HIM.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 03:33 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

The title of this article made me facepalm before I even clicked it.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 03:41 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

>Gets mad when criticized by entire forum over a decision made as a mod
>Criticizes Ush for making a decision as a mod

(please log in to view the image)

This is highly ironic.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 03:42 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I wonder if Jensaarai1 has joined the spoil-jihad.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/12...emands-are-met/

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 03:44 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Why the **** do they think Disney will care 49 and a half hours before premiere?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 03:46 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

Originally posted by ares834

Rofl. Tremble in terror. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 03:47 AM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

LMFAO

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 03:50 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

EU "quality star war materiel"?

Yes.

Oh sure there a few bad bits but the good far outweighs the bad.

I'll take the new movies.

Oh I'm confident "The Force Awakens" will be a great movie on its own merits. I'm actually looking forwards to seeing it. I still consider it an "Elseworlds" story.

Edit: Holy shit this guy got butt hurt when he began talking about TCW.

Meh, he may have overreacted a bit but he's basically right. The various Clone Wars novels and Dark Horse comics are WAY better.

1) Scout.

2) They didn't butcher Bariss Offee's character.

3) Far superior story/characterisation for Quinlan Vos.

4) They didn't completely foul up the continuity by having Anakin and Kenobi fight Dooku/Grievous a bunch of times.

As I said, the only cases where TCW was better were the novel "No Prisoners" (because it included Callista) and killing off Asajj.

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Sigh. Chilled. just don't. You're only gonna get ridiculed.

I appreciate that, but you can't let the establishment tell you what to think. You need to have your own mind and not be afraid to say what you feel. I posted that link because I truly agree with him and I'm not afraid to say it. I'd sooner be belittled for being myself than be adored for pretending to be a drone.

Heck, if no one ever challenged the rabble then we'd still be living in caves.

Last edited by chilled monkey on Dec 16th, 2015 at 04:16 AM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 04:11 AM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

GET ****ING SLAUGHTERED ARES OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMFGGGGFGGFGFGGGGGGGG

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 04:17 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Do you take breaks between fluffing to post, chilled monkey, or do you multitask?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 04:29 AM
Aurbere

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Do you take breaks between fluffing to post, chilled monkey, or do you multitask?

Haven't seen 'fluffing' used in a while, lol.

He multi-tasks, obviously. Though it's probably mostly because of the heat of the moment.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 04:30 AM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by chilled monkey

I appreciate that, but you can't let the establishment tell you what to think. You need to have your own mind and not be afraid to say what you feel. I posted that link because I truly agree with him and I'm not afraid to say it. I'd sooner be belittled for being myself than be adored for pretending to be a drone.

Heck, if no one ever challenged the rabble then we'd still be living in caves. [/B]

Admirable, I suppose.

In any case, do try to be careful, KMC isn't the most open minded place.

Off to bed.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 04:49 AM
Darth Thor

Re: Proof that Jensaarai1 is awesome!

Originally posted by chilled monkey
Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH1tw0xBYcg

Watching this was amazing. It was like he had read my mind and described it far more eloquently than I could.

I also became a Star Wars fan because of the EU, I also have no real nostalgia for the OT and I also consider the EU (or "Legends" if you wish) to BE Star Wars.

I also agree with him 100% about TCW. That series is vastly inferior to the various Clone Wars novels and Dark Horse comics. The only exceptions to this were the novel "No Prisoners" (because it included Callista) and killing off Asajj.

So you and Jensaarai's prime source of your own "canon" is Legends (Non-Canon material now) and real life fighting. But neither of you had any respect for Actual Canon.

That's cool. But then don't start telling people who do respect Canon how good or bad Canon characters "really" are based on your own preferences for source material.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 09:31 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Oh jeez. Is that real? If so then What Losers.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2015 09:32 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

It is my perspective as well on the EU...
And tsar wars in general ! This is because Disney fan are jerks ! They love Rebs and Clone Wars even tho if Revbels make at lot of thing that was wrong in clone wars cannon, even tho that some filling episode of rebs have a lot in common to some episode of The Clone war, even tho if a part of the style of the guy who make both anime is here in actualy both anime.

Disney fan are Jerk that do not accept heavy crittic on disney production.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2015 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote