KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Hi folks. I'm back with new theories.

Hi folks. I'm back with new theories.
Started by: Revanchiste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Revanchiste

Hi folks. I'm back with new theories.

So I'm back guys..
As I said few month ago.. I hate that teh moderator can hum let me rewatch this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3KxnRto6L0
Ha yhea I remember now.. That moderator can decide what is Ha not proper behavior, that it is not the word... You know in a world were political correctness override everything.
Well you see what I want to mean, even if it very unclear.
No Wait here is the word :
https://youtu.be/a3KxnRto6L0?t=994
And the moderator will answer "yess But you know everybody has his own cocneptionof propper public behavior. And we as moderator must avoid the conflict between the said members of our own communitty."
And I would answer : "By imposing your own definition of propper public behavior."

Anyway mooving on, so I'm back, even if I have found some better commuitties on reddits that accept me etc... That post some quality post that derseve my attention, so I answer them with quality post. But The posting rate was quite Humhum low...
So I've come back to share some of my new theory and some of their theories (even if I do not approove them.)
First :
https://www.reddit.com/r/FanTheorie...evans_failsafe/
Second is one of mine...
I have come to KotOR I and listen all dialogue possible with Malak.
There is an ifinite possibilities of dialogues or at least almost, but I have found 4 categories of Dialogues, it depend upon you.
First if you go light light side and act like a super noblebright idiot that would make Kreia Kill herself at sight of such a monstruosity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-7AgGetayM
You can go sceptique light side.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g76ncgsZOko
You can go reasonnable dark side.
And you also can go full darkside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guiIIMnny8U

I have found that Sometime Malak say the quasy exact same line, but there is some word twist depending of you alignement in the force and you action.

I have come to the conclusion that Malak is aware of Revan being better tha he was..... Even if he during the entire game, claim to have suprass Revan.
He is also aware of this version of Revan being ridiculously weak...But since the dude have an hudge inferiority complexe he just cannot admit it. He just say : "You have more of your old self than I ever immagined" It mean that he kinda feared the dude that the just reap off his jaw for the lulz and for him to lick his boot while crying in despair with his now phantom tongue. It also mean that he considred that version of Revan like another dude, a clown. And when you go full noble bright maru sue, he is laughing. The following line is here because he do not want to admit to be weaker than the dude that drove him into the abyss of teh dark side just to be a powerless side kick that is here to take the blame of all what Revan did wrong. So he find an excuse...
But his behavior indicate that he kinda respect the old Revan despite his hate fpor him.. And that he is a wolf launched in the arena to play with the lion, a bit like Kylo Ren. And he just wanted to be like him, to do all the epic stuff, even when he was a Jedi he wanted to be like Revan, but it was just not possible, and he get really frustrated by this, and he just get mad... His hatred for Revan his infeiority complexe it come here.
Even whene Revan is gone he still have this inferiority complexe, like if himself realise he could never be as great as Revan was... So he go "hahha I suprassed you Revan hahaha ! (Silence) SOB"

In KotOR II HK-47 point that malak unecessary casulties (like bombing the entire city of Taris fir instance) are cause because he want to look like a bad ass and have a serious dick complex.

I also theoprise that since Revan and malak encountered on dantouine, Revan knew about the star maps a long time ago...

I also made an exégesis upon KotOR. And begin to enter teh Dark soul lore.. I try to uncover the mystery of the red eyes dudes....

Ho And By the way I will make a crittic upon episode VII.

Old Post May 6th, 2016 05:31 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

mr moderator he is CRITIZING ur moderation pls ban

Old Post May 6th, 2016 05:33 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

I missed u Revanchiste :3

Old Post May 6th, 2016 05:44 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quality post. now ban this ****er smile

Old Post May 6th, 2016 06:14 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Yess indeed I am cappble of some quality posting, but such post are not desired within this communitty.
The difference between a forum user and a moderator, is that the moderator have the toll to impose his own view of proper public behavior.

But What about the theories? I kno w a bit KotOR based, but actually since you never answer them I'm never done with dat shit... altho I realise that I have been humhumhum.. Abou the subject.. and my attittude was sometime Humhumhum..
To me KotOR is a sucessfull episode VII. WIth the lore of a Dark Soul game X 10 !

Anyway what do you think?

Old Post May 6th, 2016 06:38 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

YEEESSSSSS

HE HAS RISEN!!!!

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 6th, 2016 06:41 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Anything more? You know ignorance in the TG communitty is teh worse insult ever...

Old Post May 6th, 2016 09:50 PM
Revanchiste

Up !

Old Post May 7th, 2016 03:36 AM
Revanchiste

up.

Old Post May 10th, 2016 03:26 PM