KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Sith rankings

Sith rankings
Started by: Total Warrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Cool Sith rankings

What I want you to do is ranking the sith ( Battle efficiency, overall training), like from strongest to weakest ( in no particular order):
Old Sith Empire
TOR Era
Brotherhood of darkness etc

Last edited by Total Warrior on May 23rd, 2016 at 10:20 AM

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 10:11 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is this pound for pound or in terms of who would in a fight?

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 10:14 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
Is this pound for pound or in terms of who would in a fight?
The latter

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 10:19 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm...

Ima say One Sith.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 11:27 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

TOR era undoubtedly.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 01:11 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

DE Sidious solos

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 01:21 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also, are we talking about the Sith themselves, or all of their military resources?

Pound for pound and in terms of real strength the One Sith should win, hands down. Krayt and his various lieutenants are all powerful and versatile, he has thousands of Sith at his disposal and thousands of Sith Troopers in reserve, who are capable of butchering your average Jedi/Sith.

But if we include their military resources, I'd say Sidious at any time during his peak in the Rebellion era up to DE would win. He has just as formidable a military as Krayt's empire, superweapons and Force Storms. Krayt's only edges are his Sith Troopers and their Annihilator starfighters which, while impressive, don't match up to the Death Star or Wankatine.

TOR is worth mentioning, because of their superweapons and shit, but their actual military and technology come off as inferior. Naga's and Exar's empires are also worth mentioning due to their TP and the destructive potential of the Corsair.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 02:39 PM
S_W_LeGenD

TOR era witnessed co-existence of highest number of Sith and powerhouses at any point in galactic history. They have both numbers and quality on their side.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 04:00 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
TOR era undoubtedly.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 04:02 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Re: Sith rankings

Originally posted by Total Warrior
Old Sith Empire
TOR Era
Brotherhood of darkness

Two Order that never ruled the Galaxy vs one that acutally did

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 04:51 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Originally posted by ILS
Also, are we talking about the Sith themselves, or all of their military resources?

Pound for pound and in terms of real strength the One Sith should win, hands down. Krayt and his various lieutenants are all powerful and versatile, he has thousands of Sith at his disposal and thousands of Sith Troopers in reserve, who are capable of butchering your average Jedi/Sith.

But if we include their military resources, I'd say Sidious at any time during his peak in the Rebellion era up to DE would win. He has just as formidable a military as Krayt's empire, superweapons and Force Storms. Krayt's only edges are his Sith Troopers and their Annihilator starfighters which, while impressive, don't match up to the Death Star or Wankatine.

TOR is worth mentioning, because of their superweapons and shit, but their actual military and technology come off as inferior. Naga's and Exar's empires are also worth mentioning due to their TP and the destructive potential of the Corsair.
Let's just consider only the Sith,military resources are excluded this time

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 05:44 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Nephthys

Which failed to defeat the Republic lmao

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 05:48 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Total Warrior
Let's just consider only the Sith,military resources are excluded this time
Krayt's Sith crush, then. Or Wankatine solos with Galaxy consuming storms. eek!

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 09:18 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Why do Krayts Sith crush when they're vastly outnumbered by Vitiates Sith and also inferior.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 09:25 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Because neither is true.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 09:31 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Originally posted by ILS
Krayt's Sith crush, then. Or Wankatine solos with Galaxy consuming storms. eek!

Universe*

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 10:00 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
Why do Krayts Sith crush when they're vastly outnumbered by Vitiates Sith and also inferior.
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Because neither is true.
kek

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 11:52 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Syndicate
Universe*
omniverse*

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 11:52 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Uhh, give me Vitiate, Jadus, Malgus, Wrath, Nox, Scourge, Dread Masters, Marr, Baras, Thanaton, Angral, Elkage, The First Son, Draahg, Fulminiss, etc over Krayt, Wyyrlok, Nihl, Talon, and a bunch of bitches Kek smile

If we're talking about, like, on average? That's kind of hard to say, but even a decent sith in TOR like Thana Vesh reduced a Kaas City block to cinders as a child, and numerous other decent TOR sith like Zash, Skotia, Praven, Sadic, Lachris, the children of the emperor, etc were all notably formidable in their own right. The sith empire, (if you don't take the quotes seriously) also had thousands of sith and had very powerful subsects in the Children of the Emperor and the Imperial Guard.

Tl;dr: Vitiate's sith rape Krayt's Sith in terms of the top individuals, but it's hard to say who has the best sith on average.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 24th, 2016 12:13 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Wyyrlok>Jadus tho

Old Post May 24th, 2016 12:18 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote