KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Examples of tremors in the Force

Examples of tremors in the Force
Started by: SunRazer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Examples of tremors in the Force

I want to see if we can draw any sort of pattern from this, or if these tremors have any sort of potential merit as indications of a character's Force power. For instance:

- Darth Malak approaching the Leviathan

- Nihilus sensing the Exile/the Exile growing powerful enough for Nihilus to sense her

- Sidious killing Plagueis and being anointed as the sole Dark Lord

- Savage going to meet Maul/Maul being revived

- ESB Luke Skywalker growing stronger in the Force

- Leia passing the area that Palpatine had died in

There should be lots of other examples. List them and discuss.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 03:44 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Would Revan's presence affecting the flow of the Force across the galaxy count?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 03:45 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Probably. Any further details?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 03:50 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

"There's something in the Force that I've never felt before. It exists nowhere and everywhere at once. Writhing, growing. I think I sense this "growth" because I'm tied to it somehow, maybe by association to Darth Arkous. I think… I think the Empire's in terrible danger.

―Lana Beniko (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

---

If I'm wrong, it means my instincts are now deeply flawed. Considering the strange disturbance I sense that continues to pervade the Force, I worry that these concerns are merely the figments of a deranged mind."

---

"The Force moves through the Emperor's Hand in a manner that few others experience. For us, the Force is an intricate tapestry woven into our very essence. That tapestry has become flawed. I speak of a persistent disturbance. A cyst, dense and tangled and unpleasant. It began small and nearly imperceptible but has been growing ever larger... the source of this basal disturbance is of the gravest concern to us..."

―The Emperor's Hand (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

---

"The Force roils and convulses like never before. I reached out to study its peculiar activity, and in turn it showed me what is to come. You stand on a moon, defiantly, before one who is not one. You do not stand alone, but you fail all the same."

―Spindrall (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

---

"No. They weren't in charge. The disturbance in the Force, I still feel it. It's... arrived."

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 03:51 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Yes, that counts.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 03:52 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

What about Exar Kun squealing across the cosmos?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 04:33 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Vader sensing Obi-Wan aboard the DS.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 04:35 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Not a major one, but Overseer Tremel mentions a tremor in the Force after the Wrath II kills the Beast of Marka Ragnos.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 06:43 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Palpatine sensing Asajj Ventress', and Gethzerion's power growing, and sensing the death of Satine Kryze. And also creating galaxy-wide shockwaves.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 10:04 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote