KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Rebels Maul>TCW Maul?

Rebels Maul>TCW Maul?
Started by: darthbane77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthbane77

Rebels Maul>TCW Maul?

I heard there was a quote or an interview where this is said, anybody know where to find it? If it's true then I need to drop Maul a tier or two.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 06:48 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

It's stated that Rebels Maul is more powerful but he's logically degraded both physically and in regards to technical skill which could explain his reduced ability as an overall combatant.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 09:01 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

That makes sense.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 09:13 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

TCW Maul still has his showings, so this hardly drops him.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 09:16 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

So Rebels Maul getting beaten by a blinded Kanan isn't deserving of a drop?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 09:21 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

He also stalemated Ahsoka, who went on to contend with Vader.

What do you think is more accurate in regards to his power?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 09:22 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Not sure. Maul is sometimes inconsistent. As for Ahsoka contending with Vader, no.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 09:23 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

What's "no" supposed to mean? Because she did do it.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 09:29 AM
darthbane77

No meaning she didn't. Vader was obviously in control of the fight the entire time.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 09:34 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Sure he was. That's why we say he was at the advantage. It's not like it was a stalemate.

But if you hold your own for as long as she did, that's grounds enough to say that you contended with them. Or at least, when I refer to "contend".

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 09:41 AM
cs_zoltan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SunRazer
TCW Maul still has his showings, so this hardly drops him.

Yes, he still has feats such as being unable to kill a helpless bounty hunter, and being floored by a dog, and being captured by a padawan smile

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 09:53 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Losing to Kanan isn't worse than any of that. So it doesn't drop him smile

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 10:02 AM
DarthDuelist9

Maul never "stalemated" Ahsoka, we never see them beginning to fight when the screen cuts to Ezra en afterwards both Ahsoka and Maul have barely moved (contrary to when they actually start fighting they're jumping all over the place), indicating that they only started recently and not for a full 1 minute.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 01:04 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by darthbane77
No meaning she didn't. Vader was obviously in control of the fight the entire time.
laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 01:50 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

So Rebels Maul getting beaten by a blinded Kanan isn't deserving of a drop?
Why do you feel the need to ignore circumstances regarding that? Please tell me. And TCW Maul has far more embarrassing showings, lmao.

You're an idiot if you think Ahsoka's performance against Vader wasn't her contending with him.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 02:23 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Why do you feel the need to ignore circumstances regarding that? Please tell me. And TCW Maul has far more embarrassing showings, lmao.

You're an idiot if you think Ahsoka's performance against Vader wasn't her contending with him.
What circumstances are you referring to exactly? Maul had Kanan dead to right and then he gets thrown off a cliff, that's pretty ****ing embarrassing for Maul.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 03:19 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Maul never "stalemated" Ahsoka, we never see them beginning to fight when the screen cuts to Ezra en afterwards both Ahsoka and Maul have barely moved (contrary to when they actually start fighting they're jumping all over the place), indicating that they only started recently and not for a full 1 minute.

Great. Take away his best Rebels era feat why don't ya mad

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 10:32 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
no

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Re: Rebels Maul>TCW Maul?

I heard there was a quote or an interview where this is said, anybody know where to find it? If it's true then I need to drop Maul a tier or two.

It was in an article on the Star Wars website, but it was written by a fan, not anyone with any sort of credibility. Unless we're thinking of different quotes...?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 11:12 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Originally posted by NewGuy01
It was in an article on the Star Wars website, but it was written by a fan, not anyone with any sort of credibility. Unless we're thinking of different quotes...?
I'm not sure, I don't even know if the quote I'm looking for exists; I just heard it did and wanted to know.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2016 01:12 AM