KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Dooku dominates Asajj Ventress with telekinesis

Dooku dominates Asajj Ventress with telekinesis
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Dooku dominates Asajj Ventress with telekinesis

His classic feat, but some Dooku respect threads don't have it, so I'm putting this here to remind those to add it.

quote:
"Don't patronize me," Asajj said coldly.

Dooku looked around. "Or what?"

Her face went pale. Dooku lifted that one finger, and this time he tapped it in the air, as if pushing a needle into a pincushion. Ventress crumpled to her knees. Her voice came out clotted with pain.

"Please," she said. "Don't."

"It doesn't feel very good, does it? Like sharp stones in your throat and chest."

Dooku made another little patting motion, and Ventress slammed to the tile floor.

"It's the blood vessels I hate," Dooku said. "The way they stretch inside, like balloons about to pop."

"P-p-p-please..."

"But worse than anything is the memories," he said, more softly still. "They crowd around, like flies on meat. Every despicable thing, every petty vice, every little act of spite."

A cruel, strange quiet stretched out as Ventress panted on the stone floor. Rain ticked against the window glass, and the Count's soft voice went dark and far away.

"All the things you should have stopped, but didn't, and nothing will ever be right again. And the things you've done," he whispered. "By the pitiless stars, the things you've done..."

The comm on Dooku's desk beeped. He shook his head, like a man waking from a dream.

"The Troxan delegation is at the door."

Ventress crawled to her feet. Her face was bruised and her cheeks were wet with tears. Both pretended not to notice.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2016 04:49 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Source?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2016 05:15 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Dark Rendezvous.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2016 05:16 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

Quite impressive.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2016 08:54 AM
Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

He also dominated her in Dark Disciple. So he can ragdoll Ventress-tiers in both Canon and Legends.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2016 11:46 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Nova's Dooku RT has it. And besides 2014 Wollf's shitty attempt, I think only those two exist. And yes, it's quite impressive.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2016 11:51 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote