KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Last Jedi should at least mention in one or two lines Snoke origins

The Last Jedi should at least mention in one or two lines Snoke origins
Started by: redpill

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redpill

Angry The Last Jedi should at least mention in one or two lines Snoke origins

there were 3 times i think

The Last Jedi should at least mention in one or two lines Snoke origins mad

the first time was when Rey and Luke on achto were discussing how Kylo went to the dark side on the night Kylo and Luke fought and burned down the temple

luke said snoke corrupted kylo

i thought it would be followed by a question by Rey on who snoke is

second time on the elevator rey and kylo were talking, kylo could have mentioned something about snoke

the third time was when rey and snoke met in the throne room,

snoke could have said something like foolish child, i am xyz which is 1-2 line explanation f who snoke was

whether snoke was the first jedi, a former jedi or inquistor, from another galaxy, from the old republic, etc.

i also thought snoke should have offered rey temptation of power in the dark side, like kylo with rey rejecting, before ordering her death

saying something about snoke who he is and his origins is something i think Last Jedi should have covered

i.e if snoke is the first jedi, then after learnign from rey that luke is on achto, snoke could have thrown in, oh luke is on achto

you know, i was the one who built that temple many years ago, and some of my writings are kept there as well

- implying snoke is an early jedi or even the first jedi

and cut out the gambling horse racing scene which i didn't find least bit interesting with finn and rose

i think disney in failing to do this, missed an opportunity to get fans interested in snoke's backstory in future media

i.e if luke or snoke said that snoke is a jedi who turned to the dark side from the old republic, then they could make a future trilogy based on old republic featuring snoke as a younger jedi

Last edited by redpill on Dec 20th, 2017 at 09:07 PM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 09:02 PM
Click here to Send redpill a Private Message Find more posts by redpill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote