KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Regarding Obi Wan Kenobi vs Anakin ROS (see details)

Regarding Obi Wan Kenobi vs Anakin ROS (see details)
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ozz81

Regarding Obi Wan Kenobi vs Anakin ROS (see details)

I wasn’t to sure in ROS did Obi wan jump to the side in the end to get the high ground because he was tiring out/getting tired ?
Does canon Mention anything about Obi tiring out from Anakin or vice versa ?
I’m not to sure but I heard roughly that Obi wan was getting tired and frustrated in that fight but Anakin wasn’t ?

Does legends say anything about this ?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2020 03:55 AM
Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

you can see it on Obi Wan and Anakins faces that Obi was getting backed into a corner, had he not found that high ground and had Anakin not been a retard then Kenobi would've been finished.

He jumped in order to get away from snaking and no matter how you interpret Obi Wans facial expressions of fatigue you can't deny he pulled away from Anakin in that exchange

Old Post Apr 11th, 2020 06:25 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

If I recall there's some throaway line in the novelization or script or something that the longer the fight was going on the better Anakin was getting while Obi-Wan was slowing down.

That line might have actually been in reference to Anakin vs Dooku though. I dunno.

But yes, Obi-Wan was on a time limit. Anakin would have won any battle of attrition.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2020 07:10 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by relentless1
you can see it on Obi Wan and Anakins faces that Obi was getting backed into a corner, had he not found that high ground and had Anakin not been a retard then Kenobi would've been finished.

He jumped in order to get away from snaking and no matter how you interpret Obi Wans facial expressions of fatigue you can't deny he pulled away from Anakin in that exchange

Nice fan fiction.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2020 07:46 AM
Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by relentless1

That makes sense.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2020 06:06 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote