KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Battlefront 2

Battlefront 2
Started by: xPRIMEx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xPRIMEx

Battlefront 2

Just curious if anyone on this forum plays battlefront 2?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2020 08:31 PM
Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scizard

Used to play it alot, but not anymore, too many glitches/bugs, and not enough updates, got boring tbh.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2020 09:44 PM
Click here to Send Scizard a Private Message Find more posts by Scizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

I hear the game is really good now from people I've talked to that still play, however I haven't played since probably late 2018.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2020 11:29 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

You should, it’s a lot of fun and there’s another new update coming in the next week or so

Old Post Apr 18th, 2020 02:59 AM
Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I played it a lot last fall and I play it intermittently now. The game is fairly fun, it just doesn't have a whole lot of depth. Also the community on PC is crap.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2020 05:13 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Haven’t played it in one year. What did they add?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2020 06:57 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

A lot. They added Ajan Kloss in December along with BB8 and Bb9e as heroes, as well as new hero skins for Kylo, Rey and Finn. And Scarif is going to be added in the next week or so with some more new hero skins.
The game itself has just gotten better and better. They constantly add more maps to supremacy mode, at first you could only play galactic republic era maps, then they added sequel era maps and with the Scarif update it’ll finally feel complete being able to play rebellion era maps as well.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2020 03:18 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

I’ll recheck it this week

Old Post Apr 19th, 2020 05:42 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xPRIMEx
Just curious if anyone on this forum plays battlefront 2?
Just the good one. The 2005 one.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2020 05:47 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote