KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » RE: Count Dooku battle against Aniken and Obi Wan Kenobi in ROS

RE: Count Dooku battle against Aniken and Obi Wan Kenobi in ROS
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ozz81

RE: Count Dooku battle against Aniken and Obi Wan Kenobi in ROS

In ROS when Dooku fought both Aniken and Obi wan why didnt Dooku ever use his force lightening powers against them?

Did Sidious stop him or did not want him to use that force ability or was he depowered and hence couldnt use that ability anymore etc ?

What does Canon say about this ?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2020 01:03 AM
Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheev
The All-Sith

FL wouldnt have really helped Dooku against Anakin

Old Post Apr 27th, 2020 11:24 AM
Click here to Send Sheev a Private Message Find more posts by Sheev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

^^ ok cool but for example when he force kicked Aniken and aniken was on the ground etc reckon he could have used it then ?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2020 11:52 AM
Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scizard

Force lightning can just be blocked, atleast Dooku's can by Anakin/Kenobi as we see in AOTC/CW, so I don't see it helping him too much in this fight. When Anakin was knocked to the ground he was still concious so he probably could've blocked it then too.

Last edited by Scizard on Apr 27th, 2020 at 12:00 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2020 11:58 AM
Click here to Send Scizard a Private Message Find more posts by Scizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Dooku wasn't in Rise of Skywalker

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 07:11 PM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Dooku wasn't in Rise of Skywalker

What's "rise of skywalker?" Did you perhaps mean to say The Rise of Skywalker? TROS?

Don't be forgetting about the "the," now. It's a really important word, as I'm sure you would agree.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 04:19 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

There's no "the", only "thee"

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 04:26 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote