KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top 5 Prodigies

Top 5 Prodigies
Started by: Scizard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scizard

Top 5 Prodigies

Who would you say are the top 5 prodigies, basically who are the top 5 force users with the most potential, disregarding external factors like being able to gain all of the sith/holocrons etc.

e.g I would place Anakin on the list as at the age of 23 he is already one of the most powerful Jedi of all time.

Oh and of course you don't have to do top 5, you can just do however many you desire.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 05:46 PM
Click here to Send Scizard a Private Message Find more posts by Scizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

Canon or legends?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 05:50 PM
Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scizard

Either works as long as you specify.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 05:59 PM
Click here to Send Scizard a Private Message Find more posts by Scizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheev
The All-Sith

Re: Top 5 Prodigies

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scizard
e.g I would place Anakin on the list as at the age of 23 he is already one of the most powerful Jedi of all time.
In Legends yeah. I think in canon he was only stated to be one of the finest in the PT Order.

But as for the list-
1. Skywalker bloodline (eg. Anakin, Luke, Leia, and Ben.)
2. Palpatine bloodline (eg. Sheev and Rey.)

After that it's harder to say. I probably wouldn't even put Yoda on my list because the guy had 800+ years of Jedi training under his belt and still couldn't defeat Sidious. So how much of a "prodigy" was he really? Give most other Jedi that long to increase their power and they'd be god-tier.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 06:07 PM
Click here to Send Sheev a Private Message Find more posts by Sheev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darthadi

Anakin is 1st by far in either canon or legends if we talk about potential. Full potential Anakin would have been as powerfull as the Father of Mortis

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 06:38 PM
Click here to Send Darthadi a Private Message Find more posts by Darthadi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Re: Re: Top 5 Prodigies

Originally posted by Sheev
In Legends yeah. I think in canon he was only stated to be one of the finest in the PT Order.

But as for the list-
1. Skywalker bloodline (eg. Anakin, Luke, Leia, and Ben.)
2. Palpatine bloodline (eg. Sheev and Rey.)

After that it's harder to say. I probably wouldn't even put Yoda on my list because the guy had 800+ years of Jedi training under his belt and still couldn't defeat Sidious. So how much of a "prodigy" was he really? Give most other Jedi that long to increase their power and they'd be god-tier.
Yoda's midichlorian count was still the highest of all Jedi

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 07:00 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Consider that Yoda’s species ages differently. When they are fifty they are still a baby. I think that 900 years for some like Yoda=90 years more or less for a human

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 09:23 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Anakin was still one of the most powerful Jedi of all time in canon:
https://i.imgur.com/xdulq3A.jpg

Originally posted by Total Warrior
Consider that Yoda’s species ages differently. When they are fifty they are still a baby. I think that 900 years for some like Yoda=90 years more or less for a human
I see what you're saying, but even if Yoda was a few hundred years old when he entered the Order, it still means he would have been training and studying the Jedi ways for hundreds of years by the time of the PT... So I get where Sheev is coming from.

But like you said: Yoda still had the highest midi-chlorian count among the Jedi until Anakin entered the fray, so he was still a 'prodigy' from that perspective.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 09:51 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Re: Re: Top 5 Prodigies

There is a limit to how powerful you can become. Eventually, Yoda's growth would have plateaued.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 09:58 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

Ahsoka (would have been one of the youngest jedi knights we know of)

Mace (youngest jedi master we know of?)

Surely they're both canon prodigies

Old Post Apr 30th, 2020 10:50 AM
Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Yoda literally had the highest mediclorian count in the order pre anakin, so he's a confirmed prodigee.

Anakin's a obvious prodigee.

Mace is probablt a prodigee given his contention with sidious

Ahsoka is definitely a prodigee given her ability to contend with maul at 16.

Luke(duh)

Rey(duh)

Kylo (duh)

Old Post May 2nd, 2020 01:24 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

Wasn’t maul supposed to have a lot of potential too?

Old Post May 3rd, 2020 04:01 AM
Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

Ezra?

Old Post May 3rd, 2020 10:43 AM
Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I think Ezra's potential was pretty massive, yeah.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 3rd, 2020 11:54 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

Whie malreaux and Scout?
Two new jedi padawans during ROTS seemed to be pretty highly regarded - particularly Whie

Old Post May 3rd, 2020 07:42 PM
hutchy1345

Ferus Olin?

Old Post May 4th, 2020 11:39 PM
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Kyp Durron and Anakin Solo are contenders.

Old Post May 25th, 2020 04:10 AM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote