KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Nanjiani's and Kang's roles in the Kenobi Series?

Nanjiani's and Kang's roles in the Kenobi Series?
Started by: Total Warrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Both these actors will portray two character in the upcoming Kenobi series.

Nanjiani said he’ll have “substantial role”, and he is a character we’ve already seen.

Sung Kang was even less specific and just stated his character uses a lightsaber.

Seeing as the GI has already been stated to make an appearance in the series, I wonder if these two could be some Jedi. You know I’m a Vos fanboy so I hope Nanjiani is playing Vos.

What about Sung Kang instead? We know he is a force user for sure, but there is no Inquisitor with Asian traits (unless they apply some heavy make up and turn him into an alien). Could he some Jedi survivor as well? Kai Justiss comes to mind, even though he still didn’t appear in Canon

Old Post Feb 13th, 2022 03:41 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

@Galan could you please add the title, i noticed just now that i probably inserted it in the wrong balnk. Something like "Predict Nanjiani's and Kang's roles in Kenobi"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2022 07:48 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheev
The All-Sith

I hope to god that Nanjiani doesn't play Vos. No racism intended here, but his accent is WAY too thick for that to work.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2022 04:39 PM
Click here to Send Sheev a Private Message Find more posts by Sheev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote