KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Je'daii Respect Thread(Legends)

Je'daii Respect Thread(Legends)
Started by: Zenwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zenwolf

Je'daii Respect Thread(Legends)

So seeing as I don't know who all might be on CV, that are here. I wanna post this link to something I've been working on for awhile.

A great insight to the precursor Jedi!

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...thread-2256714/

So enjoy folks, I spent a lot of time reading and hopefully it's a fun read for you too and insightful!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2022 05:45 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Thanks I’ll give it a read later

Old Post Mar 17th, 2022 08:11 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Welcome! Enjoy!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2022 09:24 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

Thank you for making this. I'll check it out asap. big grin

Old Post Mar 18th, 2022 01:36 AM
Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eli Vanto
Thank you for making this. I'll check it out asap. big grin

Woo! Enjoy, lots of interesting stuff and really puts into perspective the Jedi Order on the whole!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2022 02:25 AM
Zenwolf

Sooo any thoughts? I know I’m fishing for comments, I just find the Je’daii not talked about a whole lot. So I’m just curious on the thoughts some might have.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2022 05:07 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

I find it fashinating how they managed to have the dark and light side coesxit for so long, too bad someone didn't try to revive the je'dai teachings later. Wish this era was explored more in comics, even in canon

Old Post Apr 9th, 2022 06:27 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Total Warrior
I find it fashinating how they managed to have the dark and light side coesxit for so long, too bad someone didn't try to revive the je'dai teachings later. Wish this era was explored more in comics, even in canon

At the same time though, they were hindering themselves by trying to maintain such a balance. It's noted that they grow stronger by focusing on the Light. Same goes for the Sith later, though they focused on the Dark Side instead.

Which I guess makes sense, focusing on one thing makes for a deeper understanding and growth better than dividing between two radically different aspects. So the modern Jedi just took what worked for them as they studied.

It's still very impressive however, that they were that strong, yet hindered regardless.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Apr 9th, 2022 at 10:46 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2022 10:40 PM
Freedon Nadd

The Jed'aai are cringe writing.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Oct 14th, 2022 07:03 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
The Jed'aai are cringe writing.

To each their own.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2022 02:52 PM