KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Best ways to piss fast food workers off!!

Best ways to piss fast food workers off!!
Started by: silver_tears

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

Angry Best ways to piss fast food workers off!!

Haven't you ever had the urge to loose control when ordering that burrito or burger and drink combo?

1. Ask for last months specials.

2. Place your order in three different languages if you don't know any, make them up.

3. When they repeat your order totally change it. Repeat as desired.

4. Order a whopper from McDonalds, when they say they don't have whoppers insist that they do. If they still argue demand to see a manager then when you talk to them order a normal meal and say i don't know what's up with kids these days.

5. Go to any burger joint and order Chinese.

6. When ordering in the drive through, ask if its happy hour on draft beer.

7. In summer turn stereo up full volume to Christmas music while ordering in drive through.

8. Drive in the drive through, park, then go inside and order.

9. Go through the drive through in reverse, again.

10. Wait for the busiest time of day, after paying get out of car, get jack out of trunk and proceed to rotate tires.

11. Check oil in drive through, possibly touch up the windscreen with some glass cleaner.

12. Walk up to drive through window with hands in the air like your holding onto a steering wheel.

13. Go through drive through and ask for directions to the place you're at.

14. Go through drive through naked, excluding the rabbit slippers of course!

15. Go inside and ask in a load voice if they got rid of the Ebola problems they've been having

16. Argue with your passenger (that's not there) and continue until you pay.

17. When they ask if that will be all tell them to hold on, your dog won't make up his mind.

18. After eating half your meal return it and say you got the wrong thing and ask for a refund.

19. As you're pulling away and they say "Have a nice day!" (with that retarded smile) put the car in reverse and ask them what the hell that's supposed to mean.

20. Order something from one fast food place then go to another drive through when they give you your food take one bite and say "No thank you
this tastes better (pointing to bag from other place), may i have my money back."

21. Play name that tune with person taking the order.

22. Pretend your deaf and order in sign language.

23. Go through Taco Bell order the 7 layer burrito. When they repeat your order ask if each layer of the burrito is sold separately.

24. When they ask how you are today proceed by telling them about your diarrhea problems, most likely due to the burger you bought from them yesterday and the day before that.

25. Go through a drive through after they tell you to pull to the window drive past it and go inside to get your order.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:16 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

go through the drive thru and ask for one of everthang and then when they reapeat yo orda go "you actually thought i was serious?? were you calling me fat?? well humph i can just go to the burga joint down da street and maybe they wont call me fat!!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:19 AM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I love this

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:20 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

i do too laughing out loud
i work at a restaurant and people actually ask me can i have a hamburger with cheese huh its like hello can u say cheesburger stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:21 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

yea ask for a cheeseburger but say"oh could you please hold the chees"

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:22 AM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

or go wats the topping of the fudge sundae mad grrr that pisses me offstick out tongue

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:23 AM
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

so silva-wat r da toppins on the fudge sundae???????

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:25 AM
silver_tears

watever the people in the back feel like adding whistle

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:26 AM
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

onion rings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ketchup can ketchup pass as strawberry toppin???

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:28 AM
silver_tears

maybe shifty

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 01:28 AM
xXLone_DragonXx
Smilie abuser..not really

I bet I'll get yelled at, for reviving this topic...But...

You: 'I want a double chesse burger, without the double!'
Person taking your order: 'So, you want a cheese burger?'
You: 'No! I want a double chesse burger, without the double!'

You're not the brightest crayon in the watermelon, are you? :/

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 02:47 AM
xXLone_DragonXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLone_DragonXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLone_DragonXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

there has been alot of thread bumping latly...this is thread ace! wink

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 02:49 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Take a crap in the middle of the fast food place, point to the crap and say " this is what your food tastes like " confused

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 02:51 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

or crap in the wrapper and return it

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 02:55 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Haha!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 02:56 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

laughing out loud nice.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 02:59 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

laughing out loud actually if you return a crap sandwich...I think you better run away.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 03:02 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Re: Best ways to piss fast food workers off!!

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
Haven't you ever had the urge to loose control when ordering that burrito or burger and drink combo?

1. Ask for last months specials.

2. Place your order in three different languages if you don't know any, make them up.

3. When they repeat your order totally change it. Repeat as desired.

4. Order a whopper from McDonalds, when they say they don't have whoppers insist that they do. If they still argue demand to see a manager then when you talk to them order a normal meal and say i don't know what's up with kids these days.

5. Go to any burger joint and order Chinese.

6. When ordering in the drive through, ask if its happy hour on draft beer.

7. In summer turn stereo up full volume to Christmas music while ordering in drive through.

8. Drive in the drive through, park, then go inside and order.

9. Go through the drive through in reverse, again.

10. Wait for the busiest time of day, after paying get out of car, get jack out of trunk and proceed to rotate tires.

11. Check oil in drive through, possibly touch up the windscreen with some glass cleaner.

12. Walk up to drive through window with hands in the air like your holding onto a steering wheel.

13. Go through drive through and ask for directions to the place you're at.

14. Go through drive through naked, excluding the rabbit slippers of course!

15. Go inside and ask in a load voice if they got rid of the Ebola problems they've been having

16. Argue with your passenger (that's not there) and continue until you pay.

17. When they ask if that will be all tell them to hold on, your dog won't make up his mind.

18. After eating half your meal return it and say you got the wrong thing and ask for a refund.

19. As you're pulling away and they say "Have a nice day!" (with that retarded smile) put the car in reverse and ask them what the hell that's supposed to mean.

20. Order something from one fast food place then go to another drive through when they give you your food take one bite and say "No thank you
this tastes better (pointing to bag from other place), may i have my money back."

21. Play name that tune with person taking the order.

22. Pretend your deaf and order in sign language.

23. Go through Taco Bell order the 7 layer burrito. When they repeat your order ask if each layer of the burrito is sold separately.

24. When they ask how you are today proceed by telling them about your diarrhea problems, most likely due to the burger you bought from them yesterday and the day before that.

25. Go through a drive through after they tell you to pull to the window drive past it and go inside to get your order.

Me and a few friends have actually done this kida stuff. Me and my friend do the most kick ass Arnie impersonation, so we went through the drive through and ordered stuff in Arnie voice, the attendan has tears from laughter. Then we went through a McD's drivethrough and ordered 3 buckets of raw chicken and a cow head, I think we scared the attendant cuz she didnt answer for like a minute.

What is this I don't even

Last edited by Kostabot on Oct 21st, 2004 at 03:50 AM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 03:48 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Horrible monsters!

Working fast food is hard and unappreciative enough!
The last thing those people need is you fiends giving them the breeze!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 04:38 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I hope you all have fun practicing those and getting a big glob of mucas in your meals.

I try to be as kind as possible to the people working in the fast food service.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 04:47 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote