KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What is Love

What is Love
Started by: ash007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ash007
Strength and Honour

Question What is Love

What is Love? It is so beautiful... is it something that can be explained? You can sense true love in certain couples and you know that some couples think they know what love means when they really don't because of their actions. We know that love isn't selfish etc, etc, etc... but what is it? And why do mothers have unconditional love for their children the moment they are born?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 11:36 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman26
old but new

i know that they don't have unconditional love before they're born otherwise we wouldn't have this idiotic murdering of babies called abortion

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 11:39 PM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

oh i thought this was a thread about the song...What is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 01:09 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Its a feeling. Love is a feeling! A state of mind.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 01:16 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

no love is a word, what matters is the connection that it signifies...

(matrix fans know this)

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 01:27 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Friend44

"What is Love"

It's down the street corner, costs 50$ and can give you crabs.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 11:23 AM
Friend44 is currently offline Click here to Send Friend44 a Private Message Find more posts by Friend44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

the explaining of love is very individual

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 11:28 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Friend44

"...love is very individual"

Masturbation?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 11:37 AM
Friend44 is currently offline Click here to Send Friend44 a Private Message Find more posts by Friend44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

sex and love are not related in my opinion

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 11:38 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Does your heart ache and break when they're sad?
  • Then it's Love.

Are you attracted to others, but stay with them faithfully without regret?
  • Then it's Love.

Do you accept their faults because they're a part of who they are?
  • Then it's Love.

Do you cry for their pain, even when they're strong?
  • Then it's Love.

Do their eyes see your true heart, and touch your soul so deeply it hurts?
  • Then it's Love.

Do you stay because a blinding, incomprehensible mix of pain and elation pulls you close and holds you?
  • Then it's Love.

Love is being honest with yourself at all times, being honest with the other person at all times, telling, listening, respecting the truth and never pretending. Love is an understanding so complete that you feel as if you are a part of the other person.

Love is the freedom to pursue your own desires while sharing your experiences with the other person, the growth of one individual alongside of and together with the growth of another individual.

Love is giving and taking in a daily situation, being patient with each other's needs and desires.

Love is the fury of the storm, the calm in the rainbow.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 12:31 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Love as explained by God Himself

What is love? What is this longing in our hearts for togetherness? Is it not the sweetest flower? Does not this flower of love have the fragrent arroma of fine fine dining? Does not the wind love the dirt? Is not love not unlike the unlikly not it is unliking to? Are you with someone tonight? Do not question your love. Take your lover by the hand. Release the power within yourself. You heard me release the power. Tame the wild cosmos with a whisper. Conquer heaven with one intimate caress. Thats right, don't be shy, whip out everything you've got, and do it in da butt BY LEON PHELPS!! - The Ladies Man, Leon Phelps

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 07:18 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Ancient Greeks saw love as an illness! Which it kind of is, when you think about it!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 07:20 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

I'm love sick on a girl....it's almost painful. I'm depressed all the time...worst of all it's an ex-girlfriend that I dumped. If being dumped sucks, try realizing that you threw away a relationship with someone you deeply care about...now that sucks. Now i watch her hanging out with my friend (her new boyfriend) and it feels getting kicked in the balls by Beckham.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 07:25 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

^^ see, Greeks got it right! thumb up

Last edited by lil bitchiness on Jan 14th, 2004 at 07:33 PM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 07:30 PM
Linkalicious

damn greeks

and it sucks worst because i wanna try n get her back but i don't wanna be that creepy ex-boyfriend that tries to act like nothing wrong happened...I just wish this was a Ryan Phillipee movie or a Fredie Prince Jr. movie, those guys always screw up and get the girl back in the end.

Last edited by Linkalicious on Jan 14th, 2004 at 07:57 PM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 07:51 PM
Friend44

"Love as explained by God Himself"

Damn!!! I missed that, was he on CBS or NBC?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 07:55 PM
Linkalicious

who god? or the ladies man?

God: he's on the Praise the Lord Television

The Ladies Man: He's just stuck in my head right now. " A feeling...deep down in your pants"

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 07:59 PM
lil bitchiness
-

It must be love, love love....big grin

I think its marely a state of mind big grin

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 08:00 PM
Furious Angel

quote:
Originally posted by juggernaut26
i know that they don't have unconditional love before they're born otherwise we wouldn't have this idiotic murdering of babies called abortion

What the f**k?What the f**k?What the f**k? maybe they do it out of love!

oh god dont even get me started on this.........

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 08:08 PM
Furious Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Furious Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Furious Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

The only thing that worries me about love are those acts some ppl commit. Some use the excuse of Love for cheating and there is such a thing as Crimes of Passion. So maybe Love is not as beautiful as some of us think it is.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 08:45 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote