KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What kind of girl are you?

What kind of girl are you?
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

What kind of girl are you?

(please log in to view the image)
You're a lesbian and proud of it! You catch yourself glancing at the ladies in the locker room while they're changing, and you prefer breasts. Keep it real girl!

What type of girl are you? (many outcomes and awesome pics brought to you by Quizilla

I just had to take it... and look what I got. I say it's reassurance enough that I'm not gay... yup. But I really shouldn't have taken it (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 11:51 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

You're a girl who's not afraid to show a little skin. Especially if it involves getting paid to do it. You don't mind doing a little show while you're removing your clothes either. Your bedroom probably has a pole somewhere in it, and if you don't, you should definatly get one. Your job probably involves standing on a street corner until you find an employee. Rate a 5 to see a picture of a hott guy... Send me a message!

mmmmmmkay blink

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:01 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:01 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystifier
Peaceful Moment

It don't work for me confused I just get the error:
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

..Gotta..Cut away, clear away..Slip away and sever this..Umbilical residue..

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:03 AM
Mystifier is currently offline Click here to Send Mystifier a Private Message Find more posts by Mystifier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Hit F5 wink

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:04 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

quote:
Originally posted by JKozzy

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:05 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

You're an every day average girl. You aren't amongst the popular crowd, but you are definatly far from being a geek. You are probably pretty, but not gorgeous. You have a fair amount of friends, but each one of them means the world to you. Keep them close and don't change yourself.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:06 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

quote:
Originally posted by Moo Cow
You're an every day average girl. You aren't amongst the popular crowd, but you are definatly far from being a geek. You are probably pretty, but not gorgeous. You have a fair amount of friends, but each one of them means the world to you. Keep them close and don't change yourself.
that rocks moo big grin

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:08 AM
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

quote:
Originally posted by Moo Cow

This is me half the time........ smile

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:10 AM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

quote:
Originally posted by PrefectRonnykin
You're a girl who's not afraid to show a little skin. Especially if it involves getting paid to do it. You don't mind doing a little show while you're removing your clothes either. Your bedroom probably has a pole somewhere in it, and if you don't, you should definatly get one. Your job probably involves standing on a street corner until you find an employee. Rate a 5 to see a picture of a hott guy... Send me a message!

mmmmmmkay blink

shiftyThis is me the other half.........................evil face

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:11 AM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystifier
Peaceful Moment

It works eek!

You're definatly one of the popular chicks at your school. Your family owns a lot of money based on how many yatch parties you throw. You own designer clothes and make-up. All of the boys flock around you and you know you could pick any one of them. Rate a 5 to see a picture of a hott guy... Send me a message!

laughing out loud

..Gotta..Cut away, clear away..Slip away and sever this..Umbilical residue..

Last edited by Mystifier on Aug 18th, 2004 at 12:18 AM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:11 AM
Mystifier is currently offline Click here to Send Mystifier a Private Message Find more posts by Mystifier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:

mmmmmmkay blink

that matched you yes

im jk jk jkjk

im just kidding

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:15 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

quote:
Originally posted by HockeyHorror
that matched you yes

im jk jk jkjk

im just kidding
big grin

*spank* ninja

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:15 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
big grin

*spank* ninja

no i always get a beating

laughing out loud stick out tongue

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:16 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

stick out tongue

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:17 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

stick out tongue

no expression

no expression

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:25 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

no expression

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:27 AM
Salem07

You're the greatest when it comes to dirty dancing and tight outfits. Your clothes barely seem to cover you, but you don't mind. They all are made out of the finest leather and mostly black

thats what i got

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:47 AM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

You're the type of girl who stands apart from the crowd. You don't enjoy having many friends, and you like to wear black clothes. Some say you're depressed but you could care less what they think. You spend most of your time deep in thought and you don't care about anything or anyone. Just enjoy some of the life you'll have. You only get to live once.

WAY OFF!!!!! i've got lots of friends i don't wear black...all the time, and i'm anything but depressed--cept fer my nose of course

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 02:06 AM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

According to this I'm a lesbian cool

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 02:12 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote