KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » *sighs*

*sighs*
Started by: shellie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

*sighs*

I find myself sighing alot lately.... confused maybe I should see a doctor...

I dont understand why its so hard to ignore post made by someone you dislike . Ive been guilty of this too and after taking another look at what ive posted....well it makes me sigh...

This bashing someone because of spelling errors and bad grammer is childish . Whatever happened to treating others as you'd have them treat you ? What happened to the , if you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything ?

My apologies if Ive offended anyone and I understand if this thread gets closed...I just really needed to get that off my chest .

*sighs*

made by Scribble

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 06:18 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

No promblem Shellie I argee with you in fact.If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.I am tired anyway of being attecked.
Hopfully this thread will stop it.See you around;JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 06:22 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Re: *sighs*

quote:
Originally posted by shellie
I find myself sighing alot lately.... confused maybe I should see a doctor...

I dont understand why its so hard to ignore post made by someone you dislike . Ive been guilty of this too and after taking another look at what ive posted....well it makes me sigh...

This bashing someone because of spelling errors and bad grammer is childish . Whatever happened to treating others as you'd have them treat you ? What happened to the , if you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything ?

My apologies if Ive offended anyone and I understand if this thread gets closed...I just really needed to get that off my chest .

*sighs*

Thank you for that Shellie.

I was getting quite sick of it, hope everyone will get a grip now.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 06:30 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Well....I seriouslly doubt this will stop the bashing and it was not my attempt to do so....

I do wish people would take a look at why they bash others . Most of the time its for silly reasons too . I understand people getting on your nerves and such but there is no need to bash someone for their spelling and grammar mistakes .

Jackie you are a 14 year old girl...only 2 years older then my oldest daughter . 3 years older then my next daughter.....who also has a hard time with spelling and grammar....i wouldnt want others treating her the way you get treated.....its rather sad .

made by Scribble

Last edited by Ms Chelle on Nov 20th, 2004 at 06:37 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 06:34 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Well glad you think so.I would not want anyone else treated bad either.But I really don't know what to do.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 06:46 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Well....can i give you a few tips ? It might help....

made by Scribble

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 06:52 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Sure go ahead.If it helps.I had tryed everything.JM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 06:52 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

ok

1) the people who are on your ignore list are there for your own reasons....it doestnt help if you decide to read what they say and respond accordingly.....just resist the urge to read their post and go about your buisiness .

2)It seems alot of people are (to put it nicely) concerned about your spelling mistakes....maybe try the spellcheckerm it has helped me many times .

3)The grammar....well...dont know what to really say about that...sometimes i have a hard time with it...especially if im typing fast and not paying attention to how im wording myself.....slow down and say what you're gonna say outloud to yourself and see if it makes sence....does it sound right , is that how you would say it if you were speaking to someone in person....

and last.....

Dont let people discourage you from posting your opinions and respect what they have to say as well....even if you dont like them....you seem like you have alot of spunk and thats a quality i admire happy

made by Scribble

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:02 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Ok it sounds fair.I will try.But after geting flamed so much I am geting tired of it which is why they are on list.Also english is not in truth my first lanuage.
Which makes it harder to understand and write in english.I was actly born in Italy.Learing Italian first and then english and on top of that I do have a learning promblem.
Thanks for the tips however and I will do my best.JM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:09 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

One thing to bear in mind though, even though it doesnt feel nice, if your being bashed it's because people have noticed you.
One thing I've noticed, if you dont bash back people eventually start to respect you and accept those little idiosyncrasies that make you you!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:14 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Thats very interesting Jackie....so where do you live now ?

made by Scribble

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:15 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

quote:
Originally posted by Baylin
One thing to bear in mind though, even though it doesnt feel nice, if your being bashed it's because people have noticed you.
One thing I've noticed, if you dont bash back people eventually start to respect you and accept those little idiosyncrasies that make you you!
indeed happy

made by Scribble

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:18 PM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Ok it sounds fair.I will try.But after geting flamed so much I am geting tired of it which is why they are on list.Also english is not in truth my first lanuage.
Which makes it harder to understand and write in english.I was actly born in Italy.Learing Italian first and then english and on top of that I do have a learning promblem.
Thanks for the tips however and I will do my best.JM

Well I can vouche for that, as my first language isnt English either.

Try your best, but i understand how hard it is, especially if your first language isnt English. Dont bother about others who make fun of you, and if you make a big mistake in your title, I will fix it or you, so its no problem.

As for your ignore list, you dont have to be ignoring all those people, its making a problem for you i you have them all on ignore - but its your choice.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:18 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I live in New Jersey now we moved to Itaty here when me and my sister was ten.The only promblem with that is if you let these people get away with it theiy will keep on going on.
Because belive me I had tryed that.JM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:19 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

No worries sweetie...they will see its there problem...not yours...and if they dont...dont worry with them....spend your energy else where.

now...which part of NJ do you live in ? my mom lives up there in Englishtown .

made by Scribble

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:29 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I live in Sommerset which also goes by the name of Warren.It is a very small town.But I love it!Thanks guy I feel happy aready!JM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:45 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Well sometimes all it takes is getting to know someone better and understanding where they came from wink

If you ever need to talk sweetie...feel free to pm me smile

made by Scribble

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:49 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Thanks!I will!Little B what is your first lanuage?Just wondering!JM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:51 PM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Hey JM.

Well said Shell - I am shamefully guilty of being rude to Jm at first : but soon realised that (despite the fact that i disagree with her almost all the time) I was always interested in what she had to say.

It always amazes me when people have more than one language, I certainly dont have the mental capacity for it - and I'm a genius!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:51 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Thanks Zero!I will rememer that.Actly you are a nice person.JM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:52 PM