KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What would you do???

What would you do???
Started by: Darth_Midal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Midal
Dark Lord

What would you do???

Imagine this scenario
You are walking down one of the busiest streets in ANY City and all of a sudden 4 people 2 dressed as Jedi and 2 as Sith started to have a full out light saber duel in front of you How would you react and what would you say????

This is a serious thread because I seriously want to know. evil face smokin'

love Em'J loveMy Wife

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 12:56 AM
Darth_Midal is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Midal a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Midal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Re: What would you do???

quote:
Originally posted by Darth_Midal
Imagine this scenario
You are walking down one of the busiest streets in ANY City and all of a sudden 4 people 2 dressed as Jedi and 2 as Sith started to have a full out light saber duel in front of you How would you react and what would you say????

Oh, you have to visit New York City ...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 12:58 AM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i would seriously sock them all in the face....im not kidding.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:01 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

I would join in the fight (please log in to view the image)

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:02 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would take those light sabers then shove them up each of there asses until they cried then i would make chewbacca eat them

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:03 AM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

I would laugh. Seriously. But then maybe, if they didn't like it, I would slink away to a boring life again.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:17 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LegolasLover411
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd ask i fi could be the princess. Then ask if they would fight over me.

Hand solo...........

Hiril Idril Ne'halma Mellyn nin': SAMIAM, OrlandoOYEA, Mr.Bacon,
Enya, Sauron, Exa, Iirma, azgulinthedark, Exa, Bloom4ever, Trickster,BingaBonga, White Lady, Alexryder ,and Isilcal.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:21 AM
LegolasLover411 is currently offline Click here to Send LegolasLover411 a Private Message Find more posts by LegolasLover411 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

HAND SOLO!
laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:27 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I would sit there and watch and start betting people on the street who would win

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:47 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Run away. People with such dangerously tenuous grasps of reality should not be trifled with.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:50 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

That is Hilarious. I guess we are going to NYC then, Midal!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 02:08 AM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Midal
Dark Lord

Guess so my young Padawan and Anakin is going to be there for sure Just asked him
And laugh all you want Drunk Nazgul I would too if I saw it happening
Deniro you have to bet on the Sith they are the better users of the force evil face smokin'
NYC here we come

love Em'J loveMy Wife

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 09:20 PM
Darth_Midal is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Midal a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Midal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
I would sit there and watch and start betting people on the street who would win

i was just going to say....BECOME A FIGHT PROMOTER!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 09:22 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Imagine this scenario

Watch for a while... throw a quater at them and walk off!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Midal
Dark Lord

Sound's good Link

love Em'J loveMy Wife

Darth_Midal
Dark Lord

Re: Re: What would you do???

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Watch for a while... throw a quater at them and walk off!

Don't be so mean we won't be doing it for money only our own Personal Enjoyment (well that and to give a good show!!!) evil face smokin'

love Em'J loveMy Wife

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 09:25 PM
Darth_Midal
Dark Lord

quote:
Originally posted by LegolasLover411
I'd ask i fi could be the princess. Then ask if they would fight over me.

If you want to be the princess I guess we could allow it evil face smokin'

love Em'J loveMy Wife

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 09:27 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Imagine this scenario

I would be like what the H*ll.....then I would back away and find the police, because either the people duleing it out would be high, or seriously ill in the head, not unless they are just crazy people haveing fun. but I think I would still back way and go in the other direction.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 09:29 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Re: Re: Re: What would you do???

quote:
Don't be so mean we won't be doing it for money only our own Personal Enjoyment (well that and to give a good show!!!) evil face smokin'

How am i being mean huh

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 09:30 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citadel
Why you look so sexy

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 09:35 PM
Citadel is currently offline Click here to Send Citadel a Private Message Find more posts by Citadel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote