KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Layer, Interior Monologue

The Layer, Interior Monologue
Started by: Acherontia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

The Layer, Interior Monologue

The Layer

Another day in the hell hole… Ecology Class is by far the worst torture one can sustain for an hour. Hear we are filling into the class… as soon as you enter it is like entering another country… you are subject to the teacher’s laws now.

We all sit down like perfect army men in our chairs… except for Vince. I do not know what is wrong with that guy; he always has to get noticed. This time he has to site backwards… he only does it in this class because of the harshness of Mr. Plato. Like a daredevil looking for some new trick. God I hate Vince, he does all the stupid stuff and never learns anything. He is more stubborn then a mule. For things like that I understand Plato, stupid is as stupid does. Yet for totally absorbed things I do not…

AH! Here comes Liana… late for class again. Of course she has a note, yet it seems as thought Mr. Plato does not accept foreign artefacts. It will be back to his layer at lunch time for her, again.

Well then, at least its time to correct our homework, it’s always the same thing, take learning in our hands, he teaches the bare minimum... the rest we learn out of the textbook.

Oh no, my red pen ran out of ink! Maybe if I can get my partner’s attention without Plato noticing… Jeez, Alex never gets a hint… and he always has to blow everything by a loud obnoxious “What!?” Here we go… “Mr. Parker, what do you think you are doing? Disrupting in my class?” Urgh… I hate it when he calls me by my last name and he knows it. “And WHERE is your red pen may I ask?”

And here it goes… I have no way of escaping this one… I knew I chose the wrong words even before saying them, but he has this ability to put you on the spot… “I need a red pen becau-”

He comes closer to me, oh no, not his cigarette breathe, please no… “You don’t have a pen?” OH GOD! NO! Eww… Contrary to school policy, cigarettes are not allowed, but after all, he is Mr. Plato, living in his own world… “Come see me at lunch Parker”

“But it was empty…” A week attempt to gnaw myself out. It won’t do anything that I know for sure, but at least the rest of the class will know that I am not stupid and foolish, and it will make him seem like a bad guy, not me being the idiot.

Urgh… At last, the class is almost over… it is always the best, yet most frustrating time. He always gives out the next assignment after the bell rings’, making sure that we get the message that he is in charge. Just ounce I would like to stand up and walk out on him. Just to see what he does… wait a second, can that be why Vince acts like that? Most probably… so I guess I am not going to do that then, I don’t want to seem like an idiot.

Oh man, there goes the bell… and there goes Vince, god is he ever dumb, just walking out of the class…

I envy his courage.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 07:30 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Some of you must be wondering why I put some of my works (good or not) IN here, well, if I ever forget to print out something, or something gets damaged, I can always acces KMC from School and prin it out there.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 07:34 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote