KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Pussy Cats is better to get than other kinds because they are nicer

Pussy Cats is better to get than other kinds because they are nicer
Started by: Max Spidey 24

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

Pussy is better to get than other kinds because they are nicer

Pussy cats are much friendlier than puppy dogs even though they dont obey. Pussy cats come to you when there hungry but they wont bite your hand if you take away the food like dogs. Cats come to you by them selves when they dont want anything in the future but dogs are greedy.

So pussy cats are better to get that other types of animals like puppydogs and such becaus ethey will be nicer to you.

Do you guys agree or disagree and why

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 01:07 AM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

dogs bite to much

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 01:15 AM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Damn, anticlimax

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 01:18 AM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 01:19 AM
Afro Cheese

lol. title of the thread implies something other than dog vs cat.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 01:22 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

lol i just noticed that to but seriously witch one u rather dogs or cats and why

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 01:27 AM
Corran
Lucifer

Re: Pussy is better to get than other kinds because they are nicer

quote:
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Pussy cats are much friendlier than puppy dogs even though they dont obey. Pussy cats come to you when there hungry but they wont bite your hand if you take away the food like dogs. Cats come to you by them selves when they dont want anything in the future but dogs are greedy.

So pussy cats are better to get that other types of animals like puppydogs and such becaus ethey will be nicer to you.

Do you guys agree or disagree and why
Disagree.

Cats are selfish, ill-manned, dis-loyal vermin, they do what they want when they want to, they will go to whoever is feeding them because they want to be fed, dogs are loyal, dogs love and stay with the owners; cats will leave at the drop of a hat and go to someone else.

dogs come to you when you call them to you, when you want them to come, cats come when they want love not when you you.

Cats are evil and bite and scratch just because they can, a dog will not bite the hand that feeds it and will in fact defend it's owner, first sign of trouble and your cat will be out of there and you're on your own buddy.

Vermin I tell you, cats are vermin.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 09:56 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I LOVE pussies !!!!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 10:56 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Yes, but that's not what this thread is about.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 10:57 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

laughing out loud
i dont like cats but I love pussys

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 10:59 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

Dogs are two face, they defend you and lick u one day and the other they bite and snarl at you because you touched their food/bone. while cats dont front and pretend to like you . When a pussy likes you it doesnt have to be fed it will just follow you around and stay with you after its full. Cat are the best

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 01:52 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

neither are good

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 01:59 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Cat all the way stick out tongue

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 04:02 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frosty Beverage
Get 'er Done!

me gusta los perros, pero me tengo uno gato erm. no perros.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 04:15 AM
Frosty Beverage is currently offline Click here to Send Frosty Beverage a Private Message Find more posts by Frosty Beverage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

I hate cats. Too proud, and they only give a human attention when they are hungry.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 04:20 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

quote:
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Dogs are two face, they defend you and lick u one day and the other they bite and snarl at you because you touched their food/bone. while cats dont front and pretend to like you . When a pussy likes you it doesnt have to be fed it will just follow you around and stay with you after its full. Cat are the best

WRONG! If you train a dog well it will NEVER snarl at you, even if you take its food away.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 04:23 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLone_DragonXx
Smilie abuser..not really

Re: Re: Pussy is better to get than other kinds because they are nicer

quote:
Originally posted by Corran
Disagree.

Cats are selfish, ill-manned, dis-loyal vermin, they do what they want when they want to, they will go to whoever is feeding them because they want to be fed, dogs are loyal, dogs love and stay with the owners; cats will leave at the drop of a hat and go to someone else.

dogs come to you when you call them to you, when you want them to come, cats come when they want love not when you you.

Cats are evil and bite and scratch just because they can, a dog will not bite the hand that feeds it and will in fact defend it's owner, first sign of trouble and your cat will be out of there and you're on your own buddy.

Vermin I tell you, cats are vermin.

You're wrong...

Dogs are vermin...They eat their own waste, are to stupid to know that when they see their reflection, and bark at it, that it's themselves...
Sure, you can train a dog to get your slippers, ect...

But you can train a cat to do the same damned thing erm Cats are better...My kitten, Lorelei comes when I call her...She even defends me, and will attack who ever tries to harm me...Sure, Cats are loners, but, they'll always come back, to their owners.

A dog, how ever, is to stupid...Once it gets a wiff of a smell, they follow it, and get lost...How stupid can you be?! roll eyes (sarcastic) So far, do you see why cats are better?

You don't have to get up in the middle of the night to take a cat out, You don't have to portion out a cat's food, unlike a dog, who will eat all it's food, be full, and still want more...

Cats are much more cleaner than nasty, disgusting dogs...They can bathe themselves, but, you have to bathe a dog...Disgusting, and, they smell terriable! With a cat, you have no smell at all (If, you keep their litter box clean...)

You're not the brightest crayon in the watermelon, are you? :/

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:08 AM
xXLone_DragonXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLone_DragonXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLone_DragonXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Pussies are gorgeous

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 09:05 AM
taft
that guy

i dont like cats or dogs rockferrets:rock are the way to go

Sig by Barker. He takes requests!!!! PM HIM Tell him I sent you.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 09:24 AM
taft is currently offline Click here to Send taft a Private Message Find more posts by taft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches
Pussies are gorgeous
But I dont like cats

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 09:32 AM