KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Holy Shite! That Bug Is HUGE!

Holy Shite! That Bug Is HUGE!
Started by: The New History

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Shocked Holy Shite! That Bug Is HUGE!

I was comin home from eatin, and then all of a sudden a huge bug what looked like a wasp flew on the hood of my care, it had a wing span of about 5 inches, had a horn lookin thing comin out of it's back, I HUGE stinger, and about a 5 inch tail! It looked exactly like a wasp except for all those other weird things. Maybe it flew down here from Australia, or maybe it was on steroids, I don't know, but I have never seen anything like it. I wish I had a pic of it.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 06:11 PM
The New History is currently offline Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Holy crap. 5 inches? That is HUGE.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 29th, 2005 06:12 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

ok maybe a wing span of 4 inshes.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 06:14 PM
The New History is currently offline Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Still huge. I'd be running as fast as I could in the opposite direction.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 29th, 2005 06:14 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

It wouldn't get off the care though, first it went under the hood, so I was hopin it would get killed, but it came back out and it still wouldn't fall off. finally it fell off the side. I hope it hit the ground instead of flying.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 06:22 PM
eggmayo

Weirdly, I've seen something like that.
I saw it from a distance though, and I thought it was a massive wasp or something, we dont get hornets in england.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 06:37 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
I was comin home from eatin, and then all of a sudden a huge bug what looked like a wasp flew on the hood of my care, it had a wing span of about 5 inches, had a horn lookin thing comin out of it's back, I HUGE stinger, and about a 5 inch tail! It looked exactly like a wasp except for all those other weird things. Maybe it flew down here from Australia, or maybe it was on steroids, I don't know, but I have never seen anything like it. I wish I had a pic of it.

Steroids? Like chickens? Dude that was Probably that noisy ass bug...A cicada.. or what ever...I only pay attention to spiders....(oviously)

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:56 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

creepy... I hate bugs like that! We had a moth fly up into our yard once, and its wings were about as big as a square foot... it was the biggest moth I have ever seen! orange and black and yellow... creepy...

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:02 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Steroids? Like chickens? Dude that was Probably that noisy ass bug...A cicada.. or what ever...I only pay attention to spiders....(oviously)

8 legged freaks... stick out tongue

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:02 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Hey any of you seen a luna moth? It's wing span can get to 10 inches...

For Fritos.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:13 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by TOH
8 legged freaks... stick out tongue

Hey, I LIKE being a freak!

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:15 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Holy crap man, I gotta look out for that bug..Man, that's gotta be creepy..

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:18 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

It probably could get bigger than that... One day it was on my door, I thought it was bird because that thing is so big... It was about 10 inches... Their was a luna moth on my window 2 days ago...

For Fritos.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:24 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote