KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » my girlfriend got amnesia

my girlfriend got amnesia
Started by: crazy_shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
an_old_wonderer

my girlfriend got amnesia

....after the 4th of july my gurlfriend got amnesia or something....she still remembers me barely but she cant remember just about everything before the 4th...in fact she dont even know if she loves me...so this really sucks, wat should i dooo...... sad

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 01:35 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Win her back. Have you not seen "50 First Dates"?

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 01:37 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
USMC

that's ssssssooooo sad!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 01:44 AM
USMC is currently offline Click here to Send USMC a Private Message Find more posts by USMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

...i've been dumped

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:07 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Win her back. Have you not seen "50 First Dates"?

Haha that is so wrong

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:09 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

dont find ne of this funny, my life sucks as it is, n it jus got worst

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:33 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

She definetly did not get permanent amnesia. So stop the pity party and take her to a doctor.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:40 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeRFmAn
Call me Reverend

knock her memories back into her.....i have a bat you can borrow, just no blood please.

Oh and I have a car I could hit her with it.

If you don't wanna go through with those just go with what hotsauce said.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:43 AM
DeRFmAn is currently offline Click here to Send DeRFmAn a Private Message Find more posts by DeRFmAn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

that's horrible.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:49 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by DeRFmAn
knock her memories back into her.....i have a bat you can borrow, just no blood please.

Oh and I have a car I could hit her with it.

If you don't wanna go through with those just go with what hotsauce said.

yes

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:56 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

dude ur all ****ed up..i was hopin these forums were still as nice they used to be but they all got ****ed up pretty bad

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:58 AM
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

aww, sorry to hear about your girlfriend.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:59 AM
RockandLove is currently offline Click here to Send RockandLove a Private Message Find more posts by RockandLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by belly_jeans349
dude ur all ****ed up..i was hopin these forums were still as nice they used to be but they all got ****ed up pretty bad

i hope she gets better. you'll find someone better than her

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:01 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

If that's being mean, than... damn.

I am the DEVIL!

I told you, stop crying and help the girl out. Don't come to an internet forum asking for help. And besides, surely a family member or friend is aware of why and how she has amnesia?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:02 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by riku harada
i hope she gets better. you'll find someone better than her

Did you type that correctly?

Just wondering... stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:03 AM
an_old_wonderer

yea rlly...but nah no 1 does

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:23 AM
DeRFmAn
Call me Reverend

accually I was joking you really should take it up with her family or a doctor. Its not like anyone on this forum could really do much for her/you. I'm sorry if I pissed you off with my comments earlier but it was mean't as a joke. Don't get so worked up because I know that if my g/f had lost her memory then I wouldn't be on the net talking to a bunch of kids I'd be at a doctors office. Honestly if you are serious then she isn't and she just doesn't wanna be with you but thats a kinda lame ass excuse.

Last edited by DeRFmAn on Jul 8th, 2005 at 07:18 AM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 07:16 AM
DeRFmAn is currently offline Click here to Send DeRFmAn a Private Message Find more posts by DeRFmAn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Re: my girlfriend got amnesia

....after the 4th of july my gurlfriend got amnesia or something....she still remembers me barely but she cant remember just about everything before the 4th...in fact she dont even know if she loves me...so this really sucks, wat should i dooo...... sad

Hey I remember you. Weren't you the guy that made a thread, saying he was gonna commit suicide, then didn't because some random people on an internet movie forum told him not to?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 11:12 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jana
-

Originally posted by Imaginary
Hey I remember you. Weren't you the guy that made a thread, saying he was gonna commit suicide, then didn't because some random people on an internet movie forum told him not to?

yes Thought the same thing..

Maybe it'S just some really lame way to break up with you because she can't tell you the truth. no expression
Man, that would be..well....disturbing actually. xD

Last edited by Jana on Jul 8th, 2005 at 12:22 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 12:18 PM
Jana is currently offline Click here to Send Jana a Private Message Find more posts by Jana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Re: my girlfriend got amnesia

I am surprise that you are taking advange of this!jm evil face

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 12:20 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote