KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Worst/meanest things you do to get your ''kicks''

Worst/meanest things you do to get your ''kicks''
Started by: kmcdude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Cool Worst/meanest things you do to get your ''kicks''

As most of u know,I get my kick's from drinking,partying,and just acting like a 12 yr old in general. Here is my worst

When I was younger (bout 12 to 16)I even used to go out and start fight's with random people no expression

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:15 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

verbally belittle my co-workers. oh, the joys... smile
scars heal...but mental scars don't.
and when i was younger, i used to beat up on this fat kid.
but i've changed. weight isn't a factor anymore when someone deserves a beating. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:20 AM
mysterio69 is currently offline Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mysterio69
verbally belittle my co-workers. oh, the joys... smile
scars heal...but mental scars don't.
and when i was younger, i used to beat up on this fat kid.
but i've changed. weight isn't a factor anymore when someone deserves a beating. stick out tongue

laughing Good one man smile

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:22 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

well, it's nice to finally get some encouragement for my horrid escapades. thanks, coach!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:24 AM
mysterio69 is currently offline Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

No prob dude smile

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:24 AM
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

i think we're the only 2 cruel-minded people here...sadly.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:27 AM
BATISTA
Restricted

Account Restricted

sh*t im 20 and i still pull pranks or do mean things. right before summer of this year i came up with a plan to get my ex g'f back for cheating on me. so i pretended to go to her house 5 mins before she got off work. so her sister pretended that she got stabbed. when she got home ( my ex g'f) she started freaking out. so she asked me what happened i told her i dunno i just came buy to talk to you but i saw that the door was open and i saw your sister laying there. she started crying so then the sister sat up and said we got u good

BATISTA is currently offline Click here to Send BATISTA a Private Message Find more posts by BATISTA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

lol! nice!

BATISTA
Restricted

Account Restricted

haha im evil i know but the b*tch deserved it

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:28 AM
BATISTA is currently offline Click here to Send BATISTA a Private Message Find more posts by BATISTA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

you should've did the sister too. that would've really stuck it to the ex. no?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:29 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BATISTA
sh*t im 20 and i still pull pranks or do mean things. right before summer of this year i came up with a plan to get my ex g'f back for cheating on me. so i pretended to go to her house 5 mins before she got off work. so her sister pretended that she got stabbed. when she got home ( my ex g'f) she started freaking out. so she asked me what happened i told her i dunno i just came buy to talk to you but i saw that the door was open and i saw your sister laying there. she started crying so then the sister sat up and said we got u good

laughing laughing out loud laughing

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:29 AM
BATISTA
Restricted

Account Restricted

no no no man i planned it out with her sister. i told her about hey lets get your sis back for cheating on me she was all 4 it.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:30 AM
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

oh, i see. but still...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:33 AM
BATISTA
Restricted

Account Restricted

her sis is kool man. she wants to get with me now. so far its friends with benifets.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:35 AM
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

solid. those are the best kind of friends.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:36 AM
BATISTA
Restricted

Account Restricted

hahaha never know when i need a booty call

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:38 AM
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

there's never a bad time for getting a booty call.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:40 AM
BATISTA
Restricted

Account Restricted

hell yeah man. she left about 3 hours ago. for a chcik whos 19 she wore me out. im 20 btw

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:43 AM
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

you wanna be worn out? find a chick in her 30's. yes

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:44 AM
BATISTA
Restricted

Account Restricted

been there done that

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:46 AM