KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Bored come here! No annoying topics on the usual

Bored come here! No annoying topics on the usual
Started by: roguegirl15

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roguegirl15
Tinky loves U !

Tongue Bored come here! No annoying topics on the usual

So, I don't know what this thread is going to be about so from the top of my head...for now it's going to be used as your sanctuary.Whenever you feel bummed or just out of it you can come and trash talk(try to use appropriate language)tell about yourself or just ask others questions lkie advice.It can be from anything like dealing with breakups to help finding some of your favorite music lyrics.So relax you don't have to sit there wondering what to do when you can just talk about anything that comes to mind.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:25 AM
roguegirl15 is currently offline Click here to Send roguegirl15 a Private Message Find more posts by roguegirl15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roguegirl15
Tinky loves U !

Come on post or i'll keep writing! HELL,you can talk about anything,anyone-you dont even have to make sense! The first one sounded cheesy. Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:02 AM
roguegirl15 is currently offline Click here to Send roguegirl15 a Private Message Find more posts by roguegirl15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

Hi roguegirl15 how are you?

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:02 AM
Lord. Kadaj is currently offline Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roguegirl15
Tinky loves U !

Thanx

I'm good,how about you?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:03 AM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

im well thanks, so what are you up to at the moment?

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:04 AM
Lord. Kadaj is currently offline Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roguegirl15
Tinky loves U !

Im just sitting here thinking about new threads to come up with!This sucks

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:05 AM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

People should post in your threads more.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:06 AM
roguegirl15
Tinky loves U !

I know i just came up with is so...i'm waiting!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:07 AM
roguegirl15
Tinky loves U !

What are your interests and stuff,since you're here?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:08 AM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

lol, i'll talk to you, you seem cool

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:08 AM
roguegirl15
Tinky loves U !

I have more, you should check them out and so should everyone else!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:09 AM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roguegirl15
What are your interests and stuff,since you're here?

um..i like to play tennis, i do drama love star wars, final fantasy and listening to music and other stuff, what about you?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:10 AM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roguegirl15
I have more, you should check them out and so should everyone else!

i shall

roguegirl15
Tinky loves U !

I am! Seriously,whats on your mind-I sound like some sort of shrink or something!

Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

lol, im just thinking where to post..and waiting to get a reply from PoB

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:12 AM
roguegirl15
Tinky loves U !

The rest are crap,I used this as an excuse to get my name out there.Although it is cool talking to people.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:12 AM
roguegirl15
Tinky loves U !

Post here,you can post almost anything-what do think i'm doing .You can make it whatever you like.What are u into?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:13 AM
roguegirl15
Tinky loves U !

Musics good,I love movies-I hope I can be in 1 one day..If not then I might be something more useful!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:15 AM
roguegirl15
Tinky loves U !

Drama( like acting is cool) real drama gives me a headache sometimes

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:16 AM
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

yeah i love to act..comedy's my thing

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:18 AM