KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » When you take a girl out....where do you take her?

When you take a girl out....where do you take her?
Started by: K.Diddy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

When you take a girl out....where do you take her?

What do you do? I know this sounds stupid but my Ex loves raves and so do I so it made it easy, but this girl I am ''kinda'' seeing at the moment is not into that stuff.

Also going to the movies with a girl or going and sitting by a lake is a bit gay for my liking confused

I'm not really a romantic person like that, My idea of a date is to go to a rave with some speed and jump up and down all night or go to the beach and kick back on the sand and smoke a joint smokin'

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:44 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

well then just take her to a decent concert i.e. U2 is in australia soon, im going

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:47 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

It depends on what the girl likes.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:47 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

There's a place called Carnivale where I'm from. It has all these carnival games, and the likes. I take my dates there every so often. It's light hearted enough to be fun, but yet winning a prize that you spent 500 bucks to get is also quite romantic. lol Or we go to a hookah lounge.

If she's a "girly girl" then I just take her out to dinner.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:48 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt. Hairy

It actually depends if you wan't to use her or not.

If you prefer her for a long-term relationship, start off slowly. Make sure your first date is something that will entertain you both. Like a comedy place, or a funny movie, for example.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:49 AM
Sgt. Hairy is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt. Hairy a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt. Hairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bogen
well then just take her to a decent concert i.e. U2 is in australia soon, im going

Does that mean I have to pay for her ticket?

confused I dont care but will she expect that ?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:50 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

A movie
concert
party
beach
dinner
games
laser shows

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:50 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Sgt. Hairy
It actually depends if you wan't to use her or not.

If you prefer her for a long-term relationship, start off slowly. Make sure your first date is something that will entertain you both. Like a comedy place, or a funny movie, for example.

No, I like her...........I just dont know what to ****ing do with her laughing out loud

I just find it embarrassing taking a girl to the movies, It just does not make me feel comfortable

smile Also I feel like some Romeo or something.........and it's just not me

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:53 AM
Sgt. Hairy

Originally posted by K.Diddy
Does that mean I have to pay for her ticket?

confused I dont care but will she expect that ?
If you are going out with her and/or just recently started, she might not feel comftorable having you pay for the ticked. If you are just friends and getting closer, it is ok to ask her if she wana pay for the ticked, if she says yes, then accept it.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:53 AM
Sgt. Hairy is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt. Hairy a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt. Hairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Darth Macabre

If she's a "girly girl" then I just take her out to dinner.

That is way to uncomfortable for me..

I am just not the sort of guy that likes stuff like that

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:55 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Ask her about the concert. If she says yes, and offers to pay, then you know to keep her. If she says yes, and expects you to pay, then leave her, shes not worth it. Atleast thats my opinion.

But if you have the money, then always pay.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:56 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt. Hairy

That is way to uncomfortable for me..

I am just not the sort of guy that likes stuff like that
It's time for you to get the taste of the real world. Shut up, buckle up, and get used to it. You will get more action from one girl over a period of time then with another over a one night stand!

Now do as I say and take her out to dinner. And you better like it, or else.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:59 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Ask her about the concert. If she says yes, and offers to pay, then you know to keep her. If she says yes, and expects you to pay, then leave her, shes not worth it. Atleast thats my opinion.

But if you have the money, then always pay.

Cause it's the first time I have taken her out, I wonder if I pay will she expect that all the time?

It's just I am a marijuana smoker with a crap factory job, I'm not exactly a millionare, but she gets paid more than me, so I think she will offer to pay anyway smile

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:59 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Sgt. Hairy
It's time for you to get the taste of the real world. Shut up, buckle up, and get used to it. You will get more action from one girl over a period of time then with another over a one night stand!

Now do as I say and take her out to dinner. And you better like it, or else.

laughing out loud I will think about it..............but going outfor dinner really is not the thing for me

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 09:01 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Cause it's the first time I have taken her out, I wonder if I pay will she expect that all the time?

It's just I am a marijuana smoker with a crap factory job, I'm not exactly a millionare, but she gets paid more than me, so I think she will offer to pay anyway smile

lol.

If she's a good, wholesome girl, then she wont expect you to pay all the time. If shes a raging snob, then yes she will think you're going to pay for it all.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 09:02 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

lol.

If she's a good, wholesome girl, then she wont expect you to pay all the time. If shes a raging snob, then yes she will think you're going to pay for it all.

wink Okay, I will give it a try and see what happens

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 09:03 AM
Imaginary
blinded

Meh, I was under the impression that most 21st century Australian girls go for the 50-50 split.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 09:04 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Good luck.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 09:04 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Imaginary
Meh, I was under the impression that most 21st century Australian girls go for the 50-50 split.

Well my last girlfriend just used to pay her way and I used to pay mine.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 09:07 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Good luck.

smile Thanks

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 09:08 AM