KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The KMC Proud Gun Owners Club

The KMC Proud Gun Owners Club
Started by: Adam Warlock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

The KMC Proud Gun Owners Club

Those of you who have guns, be proud and tell the KMC Forum what you own or what you carry for your CCW.

As for me, my sig says it all. Those are all the guns I own. I own a few more, and I plan to get more shortly. I'll be getting C&R license soon, and will be getting a bunch of SKS's, French Mas, and Enfields.

I also own a class 3 gun. I own a fully automatic Thompson in 45 caliber which are legal to own in Nevada. Great gun but bloody expensive. It holds 32 rounds at full capacity and is a great imo for home defense. My Romak is sweet. As well as my SKS. I love that gun. It's fun using golf balls instead of a grenade. But I wouldn't mind having a few grenades for SHTF scenarios.

For my CCW, I qualified with a Kimber Ultra Carry, A Glock 17, Springfield XD-9 Sub Compact and a Taurus Tracker in 357 Magnum. Out those guns, I carry regularly my 357 magnum and my Springfield XD-9 Sub Compact. The Kimber is all right, but my wife carry's that gun.

I will post pictures of my guns soon.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 02:33 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

I have some pretty nice guns!

*Flexes*

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 02:54 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

I have some pretty nice guns.

*Pulls down pants and boxers*

whistle

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 03:21 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

laughing out loud

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 03:21 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

Very funny kids who aren't even old enough to be on this forum. Now go to mommy and daddy and let the grown ups talk. eek!

Well anyways, here is my Romak and one of my SKS rifles:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 03:34 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valharu
Where's my beer woman????

Adam, instead of masturbating over your guns, why don't you vacuum your bloody carpet.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 03:44 PM
Valharu is currently offline Click here to Send Valharu a Private Message Find more posts by Valharu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Ooooo he's gonna get YOU!!!!!! stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 03:45 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valharu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Council#13
Ooooo he's gonna get YOU!!!!!! stick out tongue
I'm not worried. I have a tray of knives and forks at home. Whats he gonna do then?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 03:55 PM
Valharu is currently offline Click here to Send Valharu a Private Message Find more posts by Valharu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Excellent defenses against a gun weilding maniac! *applaudes*

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 04:03 PM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Expressing pride through the display of property is often done by people who have little confidence and self-esteem. Especially concerning weapons, as the impression and maybe the fear they cause makes certain people think they can gain respect by owning them.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 04:14 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

You shouldn't be proud to own a gun. erm

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 04:15 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Most correct

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 04:16 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Haha very funny!!! I don't need to masturbate. My wife fulfills all my sexual needs. smile

If you have nothing positive to contribute to the thread, please don't add your two cents in.

Okay, let's get back to the topic. Guns.

My Xd-9:

It's small but it has a high capacity 16 round magazine.

This isn't my Taurus Tracker, but this is the exact model I own:

This gun is an excellent backpack gun. Provides solid defense against Bears and Mountain Lions.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 04:17 PM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Blabla all you want about the heat you are packing, it will only show how much you need to depend on your guns, and how little a real man you are.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 04:20 PM
Valharu

I own a Flame Thrower 92.8 series. Multi degree nozzle spread spewing a 9000 billion degree flame four miles in every direction. Good defence against bears and mountain lions.
Also have a CTG-KR assault rifle able to hold 5 trillion rounds, spewing out 1.2 million bullets a second. Very useful for home protection.
Also a maniac.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 04:27 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Valharu
I own a Flame Thrower 92.8 series. Multi degree nozzle spread spewing a 9000 billion degree flame four miles in every direction. Good defence against bears and mountain lions.
Also have a CTG-KR assault rifle able to hold 5 trillion rounds, spewing out 1.2 million bullets a second. Very useful for home protection.
Also a maniac.

Well, I have an SAS gun.

When I shoot, 150 Elite SAS come out full armed and equipped with sharks for teeth.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 04:31 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Yeah man! Let's not forget those pesky lions. Just ordered a fresh nuclear bomb for Iran, cause I'm really fed up with those lions stealing my cat's food from the yard.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 04:31 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Yeah man! Let's not forget those pesky lions. Just ordered a fresh nuclear bomb for Iran, cause I'm really fed up with those lions stealing my cat's food from the yard.

I know what you mean.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 04:32 PM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Actually, with spring starting in, I'm thinking of having the German Big Bertha rebuild to rid me of these nasty mosquito's in my bedroom.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 04:33 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by Bloigen
You shouldn't be proud to own a gun. erm

Why? It's our right to bear arms. Nevada has some of the loosest gun laws in the country. Nevada is also an open carry state as well. Which means you need no permit to carry a gun on your strong side as long as no part of it is concealed and your not a felon.

The only reason I got a CCW, is to save me the 25.00 dollar background brady check.

Me, My wife, and my kids are learning how to use guns properly. I also have bought memberships at Front sight Nevada for me and my family. Front sight is one of the best gun schools I have ever attended. Their professionalism, training and safety procedures are some of the best in the US.

If your gonna own a gun, you better know how to properly use, clean and store it. You also have to make sure your family is educated about guns.

Okay, let's say a that 44 minute shootout that happened in the Republic Of Kalifornia, the one with those bank robbers with the body armor and Ak's happened in Nevada. Say Reno or a Rural county like Fallon or Fernley. They probably would have been brought down not by the police or swat, but armed citizens.

The only reason states like California have a problem with guns in the first place is because they practically outlawed gun sales their and made it hard for residents to get their CCW permits. If criminals knew you were packing, they would think twice about car jacking you. In Nevada, car jackings are practically non existent. And when the government makes it harder for someone to do something, your most likely gonna have someone rebel against those laws. It's human nature.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 04:35 PM