KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The chronicles of Xirius.

The chronicles of Xirius.
Started by: Xirius

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

The chronicles of Xirius.

This is my place. The place for pointless randomosity, or philosophical ramblings.
Anyone who wants can feel free to post here, If anyone wants to start a conversation, feel free, but dont feel that you have to. Just post whatever you feel like.

Or,if anyone has anything they want to bring to my attention, or want to ask me anything, you can do it here.

So in summary, post here if you want to talk to me, or if you just want to post whatever.

etc.

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Last edited by TheMercurial on Jul 7th, 2006 at 08:46 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 08:43 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxLuvMe4MexX
Under Your Bed

You and your damn 'etc'. laughing out loud You say that all the time, I think I'm going to have to steal that saying from you. shifty *glomp*

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 11:53 PM
XxLuvMe4MexX is currently offline Click here to Send XxLuvMe4MexX a Private Message Find more posts by XxLuvMe4MexX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

You cant steal etc.
You can try..................but you wont succeed!!

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 11:55 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XxLuvMe4MexX
You and your damn 'etc'. laughing out loud You say that all the time, I think I'm going to have to steal that saying from you. shifty *glomp*

Whoa, the lady has returned.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 11:55 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

Indeed she has, indeed she has...........

Why does repeating a basic comment make it seem much more meaningful?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 12:28 AM
NinthCorona

A pox upon your house!

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 12:41 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

Originally posted by §cimitar
A pox upon your house!

My house did nothing to you...........crap, now Ive got to clean up all this pox!!
Damn it, its even in the carpet, do you know how hard it is to get pox stains out of a carpet??

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 12:46 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

The Chronicles Of Xirius - The Beast, The B*tch, And The Dresser!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 12:51 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
The Chronicles Of Xirius - The Beast, The B*tch, And The Dresser!

I call the role of Dresser!!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 01:05 AM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I call Riddick!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 01:07 AM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Xirius
I call the role of Dresser!!!

I used to call Narnia the Beast, The Bi*ch, and the Dresser for kix! I finally was able to use it in a thread! happy

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 01:08 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

.....but I still get to be dresser right?

.............right?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 01:12 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Xirius
.....but I still get to be dresser right?

.............right?

As far as I'm concerned, yeah. That shouldn't be a problem. wink

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 01:14 AM
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

Riddick and Dresser reached the lair of the B*itch,."You ready Riddick? This could get ugly? Dont forget that with the Beast on her side, this is one fierce B*tch we're going up against...."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 01:17 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I think the dresser along with Riddick will kick their asses.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 01:26 AM
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

its gonna be tough though, the Beast has all his X-men friends with him.......

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 01:28 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Who's the bi*ch??

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 01:33 AM
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

I dunno, I havent exactly been planning his out or anything........ What about.........Anne Robinson?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 01:37 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Was' goin' awn ovah hier?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 02:53 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

This-

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 02:54 AM