KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I bet this is Bardock right now . . . .

I bet this is Bardock right now . . . .
Started by: -Tired Hiker-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Shocked I bet this is Bardock right now . . . .

I can just see it, he's at home right now on his computer, reading everything we are posting, I bet he looks like this . . . . . you've seen it before, but now it all makes sense.

big grin THIS IS BARDOCK RIGHT NOW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15BIhs2lHb4

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 08:48 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

someone did you that before with subs...
turns out his an impatient bastard who can't wait for unreal tournament to start.
what a loser no expression
i feel sorry for the keyboard

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 08:50 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BakaXero
someone did you that before with subs...
turns out his an impatient bastard who can't wait for unreal tournament to start.
what a loser no expression
i feel sorry for the keyboard

Could you maybe rephrase that a bit so I can understand better. embarrasment

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 08:56 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

sorry... someone posted that before.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:01 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I fail. no expression Again.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:04 AM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

it's okay i'm sure your animations make up for it.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:05 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

I don't think that is even a real incedent...clearly that was acting...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:06 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
I don't think that is even a real incedent...clearly that was acting...

Well then we're talking Oscars for that kid. Do they have internet Oscars? confused I mean, because that kid totally is doing a superb job as to what Bardock is doing right now. yes

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:10 AM
clap
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bardock must resemble me posting on internet message boards.

And that kid acted so hard he snotted his nose all up.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:16 AM
clap is currently offline Click here to Send clap a Private Message Find more posts by clap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by clap
Bardock must resemble me posting on internet message boards.

And that kid acted so hard he snotted his nose all up.

It's like when actors can just make themselves cry, it amazes me. This kid can snot himself at will!!!!!?? That's friggin' mind blowing.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:19 AM
clap
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
It's like when actors can just make themselves cry, it amazes me. This kid can snot himself at will!!!!!?? That's friggin' mind blowing.

If you listen really closely past the insane screaming, ranting, and banging you can clearly hear the snot blowing in and out of his nose with each labored breath. I'd give 80% probability of a green snot bubble forming at the end of his nose.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:22 AM
clap is currently offline Click here to Send clap a Private Message Find more posts by clap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

If you listen really closely past the insane screaming, ranting, and banging you can clearly hear the snot blowing in and out of his nose with each labored breath. I'd give 80% probability of a green snot bubble forming at the end of his nose.

I wish the lighting was better so we could see the snot bubble, or if there was some sort of way we could filter out the blown out portion. But hey, I guess like the Rolling Stones once sang, 'You can't always get what'choo want, you can't always get what'choo want, you can't always get what'choo want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you'll get what you need.'
wink

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:31 AM
clap
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm a huge Stones fan. Won't go see them in concert anymore. Too old now and not the same.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:41 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I'm a huge Stones fan. Won't go see them in concert anymore. Too old now and not the same.

Yeah, after seeing them in the 1960's, I'm sure you'd have a hard time seeing them now. erm

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:45 AM
BlkMrkt

Re: I bet this is Bardock right now . . . .

I can just see it, he's at home right now on his computer, reading everything we are posting, I bet he looks like this . . . . . you've seen it before, but now it all makes sense.

big grin THIS IS BARDOCK RIGHT NOW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15BIhs2lHb4

You succeds...no expression

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:49 AM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clap
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, after seeing them in the 1960's, I'm sure you'd have a hard time seeing them now. erm

I wish. Just on video. Earliest I ever saw them was '89 when I was still a youngin'.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:51 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Re: I bet this is Bardock right now . . . .

Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
You succeds...no expression

Man, I'm not sure what you mean by that. embarrasment

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:51 AM
lil bitchiness
-

That...is so freaky.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:52 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
That...is so freaky.

I think that's actually Lance Windu.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:57 AM
BlkMrkt

Re: Re: Re: I bet this is Bardock right now . . . .

Man, I'm not sure what you mean by that. embarrasment

You win....no expression

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:58 AM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote