KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » fired from job more walmart drama.

fired from job more walmart drama.
Started by: PiruBlood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

fired from job more walmart drama.

yesterday i go to work and clock in. i do my job and out of no where one of my bosses called me whitey. so i punched him in the face for it. i have notified home office ( corporation) about this happeniong a few times be4. oviously they sided with the manager. now i aint no racist but that is uncalled 4. and i was arrested for battery so now its time 2 look 4 a new job.

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post May 14th, 2007 03:25 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

idiot

Sig By pittman

Old Post May 14th, 2007 03:27 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Are you white?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post May 14th, 2007 03:28 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Are you white?

yea.

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground

P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

Nice move?

Joe K is currently offline Click here to Send Joe K a Private Message Find more posts by Joe K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

i repeat idiot

Sig By pittman

Old Post May 14th, 2007 03:29 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: fired from job more walmart drama.

Originally posted by PiruBlood
so i punched him in the face for it.

and i was arrested for battery

sounds about right. you could have gotten him fired but instead you've permanently damaged your work record. (assuming the guy presses charges and wins)

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post May 14th, 2007 03:29 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Bad move, really.. Violence solves very little..

Old Post May 14th, 2007 03:30 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

Burn -.-

Old Post May 14th, 2007 03:30 PM
Joe K is currently offline Click here to Send Joe K a Private Message Find more posts by Joe K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TRH
i repeat idiot

i aint the only white person who was called this . my friend julie was sexual harrased by the same manager and acording to her she told me he said if she wanted a raise then let me tap that white ass. she quit her job. my girlfriend who is black even said this guy shouldnt be working there.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 03:32 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Bad move, really.. Violence solves very little..

Old Post May 14th, 2007 03:32 PM
Joe K
I dee kay.

If he's doing all of these offences why isnt he fired yet? If everyone put in a complaint he would have been long gone.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 03:33 PM
TRH
Grand Poobah

i aint the only white person who was called this . my friend julie was sexual harrased by the same manager and acording to her she told me he said if she wanted a raise then let me tap that white ass. she quit her job. my girlfriend who is black even said this guy shouldnt be working there.
then report him you red neck

Sig By pittman

Old Post May 14th, 2007 03:34 PM
Marko
Supreme Member

Did this actually happen

Old Post May 14th, 2007 03:35 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Originally posted by Marko
Did this actually happen

Sig By pittman

Old Post May 14th, 2007 03:36 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Marko
Did this actually happen

I've stopped caring.. I just comment things..

I have got this feeling that a high number of percent when it comes to KMC and this kind of things from that kind of people are false..

Old Post May 14th, 2007 03:36 PM
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Joe K
If he's doing all of these offences why isnt he fired yet? If everyone put in a complaint he would have been long gone.

most femals and some male coworkers did complain to are store manager who is white and he has yet to do shit. ive called homeoffice at least 4 times wile the others called god knows how many. and honestly this is the reason why walmart is in the news with bad comments. till this day 45% of the people who work there did NOT recieve there overtime pay from november - january. we have at least 400 workers in one store with 3 diffrent shifts. oh and this manager asked me if i was ever bipolar and i refused to answer and the next 2 days he wrote me up for shit i didnt do.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 03:37 PM
Joe K
I dee kay.

I've stopped caring.. I just comment things..

I have got this feeling that a high number of percent when it comes to KMC and this kind of things from that kind of people are false..

Old Post May 14th, 2007 03:38 PM
Joe K
I dee kay.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 03:38 PM
TRH
Grand Poobah

most femals and some male coworkers did complain to are store manager who is white and he has yet to do shit. ive called homeoffice at least 4 times wile the others called god knows how many. and honestly this is the reason why walmart is in the news with bad comments. till this day 45% of the people who work there did NOT recieve there overtime pay from november - january. we have at least 400 workers in one store with 3 diffrent shifts. oh and this manager asked me if i was ever bipolar and i refused to answer and the next 2 days he wrote me up for shit i didnt do.
*thinks*

Sig By pittman

Old Post May 14th, 2007 03:39 PM