KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The flowers and the bees.

The flowers and the bees.
Started by: Lord Feron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Feron

The flowers and the bees.

Questions about life and social dynamics. Girls: What attracts you to guys? More then just confidence being able to make you laugh. What exactly is it that attracts you to certain men. Specific way of loook? a way they act? a way they treat other people?

Why do girls want to have something to chase rather then just being able to have it? (i can explian this more)

Why do guys treat girls badly sometimes? Is it because he know he can get away with it or is he just on to something I have no clue about?

Why are the so called nice guys apparently get no where? Or complain about gewtting no where what do girls not see in them?

For guys how do you treat girls when they are being elusive and mindbending?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 08:17 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Bees make honey and flowers smell pretty.

One little spark...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 08:21 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

laughing
I will post later, right now I have to go grocery shopping.

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 08:24 PM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

Re: The flowers and the bees.

quote:
Girls: What attracts you to guys? More then just confidence being able to make you laugh. What exactly is it that attracts you to certain men. Specific way of loook? a way they act? a way they treat other people?

How they behave, intelligence mostly, how open-minded they are. etc Don't give a **** about looks or confidence.

quote:
Why do girls want to have something to chase rather then just being able to have it? (i can explian this more)

Well, that's bullshit to me. Girls are all different. smile I'd rather not chase after anything. no expression

quote:
Why do guys treat girls badly sometimes? Is it because he know he can get away with it or is he just on to something I have no clue about?

Some girls like that. no expression

quote:
Why are the so called nice guys apparently get no where? Or complain about gewtting no where what do girls not see in them?

Once again, BS. Different girls like different things. smile

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 08:27 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Im attracted to their lump in their pants

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 08:28 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Re: Re: The flowers and the bees.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sanctuary
Don't give a **** about looks or confidence.

I get it sad

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 08:34 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

I'm gonna have to go with Mairuzu

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 08:35 PM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

Re: Re: Re: The flowers and the bees.

Originally posted by Bardock42
I get it sad

Haha. You is coot and you definitely have confidence. no expression

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 08:37 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

How they behave, intelligence mostly, how open-minded they are. etc Don't give a **** about looks or confidence.

Well, that's bullshit to me. Girls are all different. smile I'd rather not chase after anything. no expression

Some girls like that. no expression

Once again, BS. Different girls like different things. smile

Interesting POV would you say your in the majority or in the minority with your views?

I prefer that the majority was like you but through experience I would say one out of 4 are like you. Why do some girls like to chase? It is BS but was puzzles me is the why , the reasoning.

Some girls like that, it is because the harder a life a guy makes it for a girl the more they thinnk its might be worth it to stay with them? hmmm sad

So your saying niceness is not the factor here then what do you think it is. I heard the nice guys are usually boring from a girl i know don't kill me.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 08:38 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by Lord Feron

I start playing video games.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 08:40 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Haha. You is coot and you definitely have confidence. no expression
And you have a vagina....PERFECT MATCH

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 08:43 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I start playing video games.

amen to that

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 08:45 PM
Sancty
-

Re: Re: Re: The flowers and the bees.

Interesting POV would you say your in the majority or in the minority with your views?

I have nooo idea. most of my female friends are not interesting in relationships, just going out and getting wasted. yes

quote:
I prefer that the majority was like you but through experience I would say one out of 4 are like you. Why do some girls like to chase? It is BS but was puzzles me is the why , the reasoning.

I don't understand it either. But I do not know any girls like that really.

quote:
Some girls like that, it is because the harder a life a guy makes it for a girl the more they thinnk its might be worth it to stay with them? hmmm sad

Nahh. Well, that's not how it is for me anyways. When guys are really mean it makes them seem cool and overly confident. no expression
quote:
So your saying niceness is not the factor here then what do you think it is. I heard the nice guys are usually boring from a girl i know don't kill me.

I think there are plenty of girls who would like a guy to be completely nice. yes

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 08:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: The flowers and the bees.

I think there are plenty of girls who would like a guy to be completely nice. yes

Name one that would stay with the guy?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 08:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

my crazy ex

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 08:55 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Robtard
She didn't say they'd stay with him, you senile tosser, she said they'd like it.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 08:56 PM
Sancty
-

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The flowers and the bees.

Originally posted by Robtard

Well, I don't know any personally. But not all girls are teh same.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 08:57 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 08:59 PM
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Questions about life and social dynamics. Girls: What attracts you to guys? More then just confidence being able to make you laugh. What exactly is it that attracts you to certain men. Specific way of loook? a way they act? a way they treat other people?

What attracts me to men? Long hair.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 09:07 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Because guys who do this look at women as property and not as a person.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 09:11 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote