KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » ...and thats how it is!

...and thats how it is!
Started by: Lara

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lara
Belladonna

...and thats how it is!

well folks,

what can I say, we're only a week into july and its gonna be a royal pain for some of us!

so far I'm forgetting really important things like my purse and back card which I stupidly managed to lock in my desk drawer all weekend and I got paid on friday!

last night I left my security pass for my weekday job at my BF's had to go get after I finished my sunday job at 11pm

I'm being so clumsy its unreal! yesterday I walked in to the same friggin door frame 5 times!!! you would have thought I'd learned the first time it happen laughing out loud

and thats just a start! july has to be the unluckiest month of the year for me, but I dont know why.

not that I'm complaining cause I'm not, I find it quite puzzling,...but thats the way it is! that and I thought you lot would find it mildly amusing. big grin

any one else have the same problem?

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 12:58 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Because I can
Defenestration

not yet but i'm sure i'm bound to get there erm

that aint good Lara
glasses may help...? stick out tongue

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence
Thanks Scythe for the awesome sig

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 01:00 PM
Because I can is currently offline Click here to Send Because I can a Private Message Find more posts by Because I can Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

oh no I have glasses and I was wearing them at the time its just one of those phases that I seem to have laughing out loud I dont know what causes it and i sure as hell cant stop it, all I can do is ride it out and hope nothing too drastic happens laughing out loud

blessed be x

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 01:12 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Because I can
Defenestration

goodluck with that smile

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 01:13 PM
Because I can is currently offline Click here to Send Because I can a Private Message Find more posts by Because I can Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I stubbed my toe.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 01:18 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Because I can
Defenestration

not only your toe...no expression

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 01:33 PM
chillybanana

I didn't get a ticket to see the Wombats.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 01:42 PM
chillybanana is currently offline Find more posts by chillybanana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

I snapped my bank card,

and killed my friend.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 01:44 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Because I can
Defenestration

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I snapped my bank card,

and killed my friend.

imaginary people aren't your friends no expression

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 01:45 PM
Lara
Belladonna

laughing out loud

in the office about half hour ago, right before I went to lunch I knocked over a loads of files behind me and when I when to put them back I then dropped them, TWICE and knocked over an umbrella!

what next?

I think the goblins must have infiltrated my brain last night whilst I was alseep messed

blessed be x

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 02:01 PM
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lara
laughing out loud

in the office about half hour ago, right before I went to lunch I knocked over a loads of files behind me and when I when to put them back I then dropped them, TWICE and knocked over an umbrella!

what next?

I think the goblins must have infiltrated my brain last night whilst I was alseep messed

you're stupid. yes

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 02:02 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

and your a jerk, do I hold it against you no stick out tongue

blessed be x

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 02:27 PM
Lara
Belladonna

damn wouldnt it be great if there was a life customer service line to call and compain to!!!! what would life do then? commit suicide perhaps, meh! then we'd all be buggared laughing out loud

blessed be x

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 03:55 PM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Lara
well folks,

what can I say, we're only a week into july and its gonna be a royal pain for some of us!

so far I'm forgetting really important things like my purse and back card which I stupidly managed to lock in my desk drawer all weekend and I got paid on friday!

last night I left my security pass for my weekday job at my BF's had to go get after I finished my sunday job at 11pm

I'm being so clumsy its unreal! yesterday I walked in to the same friggin door frame 5 times!!! you would have thought I'd learned the first time it happen laughing out loud

and thats just a start! july has to be the unluckiest month of the year for me, but I dont know why.

not that I'm complaining cause I'm not, I find it quite puzzling,...but thats the way it is! that and I thought you lot would find it mildly amusing. big grin

any one else have the same problem?

What's a back card?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 07:37 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillybanana

Think she means bank.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 07:38 PM
chillybanana is currently offline Find more posts by chillybanana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by chillybanana
Think she means bank.

Shh, I know, I'm giving her a hard time!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 07:41 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillybanana

Ohhh... sorry stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 07:48 PM
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

I've been working on the chaos theory...
Either everything gets done, or **** all gets done...

**** all has been done.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 11:02 PM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Take things one step at a time Lara, events have means and we should take the good and bad into consideration. All lessons learned, mhmm.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 12:50 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Nah, I keep my purse safe.

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 12:56 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote