KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Pretend it's May 1st, 2007!

Pretend it's May 1st, 2007!
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Pretend it's May 1st, 2007!

Oh man, three more days til' Spider-Man 3 comes out! It's going to be so awesome. yes

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 11:33 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

24 days before my Birthday!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOoooooooop.......

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 11:35 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Life was hell

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 11:36 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Life was hell

Whuh confused ???

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 11:37 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Spider-Man 3 how could you go wrong?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 11:37 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Spider-Man 3 how could you go wrong?
It's going to be an awesome movie Summer, yo! Pirates 3 will be so dope as well!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 11:38 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Whuh confused ???
If I recall right, I had food poisoning..... sad

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 11:43 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yeah, sooooooo . . . . ?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Damnit, RJ, the thread is about pretending that it is May 1st, not reflecting on what happened then, but actually PRETENDING that it is that day. So, speaking in the past tense is taking the rest of us out of the experience. For Christ's sakes, man!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 11:49 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I heard there going to do another batman film, what do you think?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 11:54 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, sooooooo . . . . ?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Damnit, RJ, the thread is about pretending that it is May 1st, not reflecting on what happened then, but actually PRETENDING that it is that day. So, speaking in the past tense is taking the rest of us out of the experience. For Christ's sakes, man!
I gotcha wink

fapfapfapfapfap SPIDER MAN 3!!!!! eek!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 12:21 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

stupid finals this week...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 12:24 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

fapfapfapfapfap FINALS!!!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 12:27 AM
LanceWindu

Fail of epic proportions. How can you know you're going to have food poisoning? Can you see into the future or something?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 12:33 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Phucked Up
Fail of epic proportions. How can you know you're going to have food poisoning? Can you see into the future or something?
May 1 2007 is in the PAST. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 12:36 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

What are you talking about? Today is May 1st, 2007. confused

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 12:39 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I heard there going to do another batman film, what do you think?

I think that sounds awesome. I wonder who will play the Joker.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 12:40 AM
LanceWindu

You're so wrong.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 12:41 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

What are you talking about? Today is May 1st, 2007. confused
And on May first I was home sick yes

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 12:41 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

And on May first I was home sick yes

You mean, today you are home sick? confused

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 12:42 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Phucked Up
You're so wrong.
May 1 '07 I was home sick, I was sick all that week, am I supposed to pretend otherwise? Or am I supposed to pretend that 08 is 07?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 12:44 AM