KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How deep is your love how deep is your love. We really need to learn

How deep is your love how deep is your love. We really need to learn
Started by: Kalima

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kalima
Restricted

Account Restricted

How deep is your love how deep is your love. We really need to learn

I can penetrate 6 inches deep within the vagina and the best part is that i can make both of us reach laughingrgasm

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 01:24 AM
Kalima is currently offline Click here to Send Kalima a Private Message Find more posts by Kalima Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Smiter? confused

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 01:41 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smite me, O mighty smiter.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 01:47 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

o happy day

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 03:49 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yet you need to clarify such an event in an online forum.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 03:50 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mitchum
Restricted

Account Restricted

This thread has already been made

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 03:53 AM
mitchum is currently offline Click here to Send mitchum a Private Message Find more posts by mitchum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Macho man, I wanna be a macho man

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 05:14 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Macho man, I wanna be a macho man
Enjoy your Village People.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 05:24 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

what the funkin' waggles?

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 05:30 AM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scythe
Enjoy your Village People.
A goat questing for a ring, uh oh!!! eek!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 05:30 AM
Scythe
The Goat

A goat questing for a ring, uh oh!!! eek!

Relevence?

Also, I love how you're taking this goat persona of me even more serious than myself. I'm a human being first, just play a goat onstage.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 05:32 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Relevence?

Also, I love how you're taking this goat persona of me even more serious than myself. I'm a human being first, just play a goat onstage.
Hey, I'm a Jedi, you're a Goat roll eyes (sarcastic) We are both human beings, babycakes wink

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 05:42 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Hey, I'm a Jedi, you're a Goat roll eyes (sarcastic) We are both human beings, babycakes wink

I've never called you Jedi, and if I did, it wouldn't be 99.9% of the time RJ...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 05:44 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've never called you Jedi, and if I did, it wouldn't be 99.9% of the time RJ...
No, more like 100% of the time. wink Think about it, you think you could live the Jedi lifestyle and be happy?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 05:50 AM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Grow up.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 05:51 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

No, more like 100% of the time. wink Think about it, you think you could live the Jedi lifestyle and be happy?

WTF? What are you talking about? I said if I did refer to you as Jedi, rather than RJ, it wouldn't be 99.9%...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 05:54 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

WTF? What are you talking about? I said if I did refer to you as Jedi, rather than RJ, it wouldn't be 99.9%...
And the rest? could you?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 05:57 AM
Scythe
The Goat

And the rest? could you?

Well, if I wouldn't refer to you as a Jedi 99.9% of the time, I'd refer to you as RJ, the other 0.01% I'd call you a Jedi, it's not that hard a concept now...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 05:59 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, if I wouldn't refer to you as a Jedi 99.9% of the time, I'd refer to you as RJ, the other 0.01% I'd call you a Jedi, it's not that hard a concept now...
No, do you think you could live the Jedi life and be happy?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 06:00 AM
Scythe
The Goat

No, do you think you could live the Jedi life and be happy?
The Jedi life is fictional, at least be realistic and say something like, ninja or samurai life, Jedis aren't real, sorry to break it to ya.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 06:03 AM