KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » And can you tell me, doctor, why I still can't get to sleep?

And can you tell me, doctor, why I still can't get to sleep?
Started by: Vinny Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

And can you tell me, doctor, why I still can't get to sleep?

...And night-time's just a jungle dark and a barking M16? And what's this rash that comes and goes, can you tell me what it means? God help me, I was only ninteen.

A four week operation when each step could mean your last one on two legs, It was a war within yourself. But you wouldn't let your mates down til they had you dusted off. So you closed your eyes and thought about something else.

Then someone yelled "Contact!" and the bloke behind me swore, we hooked in there for hours, then a Godalmighty roar, Frankie kicked a mine the day that mankind kicked the moon, God help me, he was going home in June.

I can still see Frankie, drinking tinnies in the Grand Hotel, on a thirty-six hour rec leave in Vung Tau. And I can still hear Frankie, lying screaming in the jungle, Til the morphine came and killed the bloody row.

And the Anzac legends didn't mention mud and blood and tears. And the stories that my father told me never seemed quite real. I caught some pieces in my back that I didn't even feel. God help me, I was only nineteen.

And can you tell me, doctor, why I still can't get to sleep? And why the Channel Seven chopper chills me to my feet? And what's this rash that comes and goes, can you tell me what it means? God help me, I was only nineteen.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 07:49 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Who is Redgum? Other then the obvious...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 10:39 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Apart from the obvious (In this case, a group), red gum is a type of tree.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 11:29 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chicks dig scars.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 11:35 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Chicks dig scars.

LOL wut? This is a song dedicated to the Anzacs. Chicks digging scars hardly comes in to play here stick out tongue.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 11:41 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kosta
LOL wut? This is a song dedicated to the Anzacs. Chicks digging scars hardly comes in to play here stick out tongue.
Vinny had heart srgery, no doubt he has a cool scar as a result yes

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 11:43 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Ahh, that's what you meant. Pretty sure he had keyhole surgery though.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 11:46 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No scar?....................................................................

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 11:48 AM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Vinny had heart srgery, no doubt he has a cool scar as a result yes

I have my fair share of scars I've gathered throughout my life.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 01:50 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Chicks dig scars.

scars tell tales

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 02:03 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by GCG
scars tell tales

What do teeth-mark scars on a penis tell you?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 03:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Another quality thread brought to you by Vinny.... Oh wait... it's not...

no expression

I missed insulting you...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 04:01 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by §P0oONY
Another quality thread brought to you by Vinny.... Oh wait... it's not...

no expression

I missed insulting you...

Wait, your product package says "Now including nice!"

False advertisement. mad

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 04:02 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by dadudemon
Wait, your product package says "Now including nice!"

False advertisement. mad
Making fun of Vinny is for the greater good.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 04:16 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Oh, I'm just being cheap.

I am just coming up with an excuse to get "my" money back.

You owe me $20 now. no expression

(Or 10 quid)

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 04:29 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by Kosta
Apart from the obvious (In this case, a group), red gum is a type of tree.

I almost expected a motive for the posting of this thread, but then I realized it's the OTF...I've been gone a little too long.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 06:31 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

The Greater Good

One little spark...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 06:36 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

I WANT to love mirrors edge, I really do, but its hard to love a game you finished in a weekend.

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 12:09 AM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Macabre
I WANT to love mirrors edge, I really do, but its hard to love a game you finished in a weekend.
It took you a weekend? Man, you must really suck at it. stick out tongue

Yeah, it's a stupidly short game, but I had fun with it. It was something different.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 01:19 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Originally posted by Macabre

I finish most games in under a week. A weekend though? That sounds a bit lame. This includes oblivion and a few other games that claim to take months to finish. I didn't just breeze my way through the main plot either. However, I didn't explore as much of the game as I could have had I taken another week or two. I have fallout 3, but have been to lazy to really play it. I wonder how long that will take to finish.

Last edited by Kostabot on Dec 31st, 2008 at 02:06 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 02:02 AM