KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Uh i need a video game music download link care to give me one that works

Uh i need a video game music download link care to give me one that works
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Uh i need a video game music download link care to give me one that works

um i really love video game music but i cant find a link for it can someone spare a link to a video game music download spot that works

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 02:21 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

No, buy it.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 02:37 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

No buy it?

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 02:52 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

STFU, WTF do you think this is.
General help and requests.
Go take your bull**** and Google it.
Find something yourself you lazy F***.

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 02:55 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
No buy it?

Buy the music, legally...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 02:57 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Scythe
Buy the music, legally...

What he said.

Amazon.com should do ya nice.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 02:59 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Originally posted by bogen
STFU, WTF do you think this is.
General help and requests.
Go take your bull**** and Google it.
Find something yourself you lazy F***.

dude chill im looking as we speak not finding any luck here i was hoping you guys all ready had a spot thats all

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:13 AM
Itzak
The other extreme

We don't do that sort of the thing here. We're... religious like that.

dude chill im looking as we speak not finding any luck here i was hoping you guys all ready had a spot thats all

I had a spot of your mom! Ohhhhh!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:17 AM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Originally posted by Itzak
We don't do that sort of the thing here. We're... religious like that.

I had a spot of your mom! Ohhhhh!

why do we have to go there

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:21 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Use Limewire, Shareaza, or Ares Galaxy

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:22 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

why do we have to go there

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:23 AM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

thank you see at least someone suggesting thank you

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:23 AM
Scythe
The Goat

So dude D-mon and I, the best way to get a perfect copy of a song, is to buy it.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:25 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Glad to help thumb up

Here's a download link for the software.
You use the software of your choice to download any videos, music, games, and stuff you want for FREE.

http://www.filehippo.com/software/p2p/

Happy hunting!

Oh, BTW, don't worry much.
It's perfectly LEGAL to download music or videos using these software

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:32 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

So dude D-mon and I, the best way to get a perfect copy of a song, is to buy it.
do you know how expensive the imports are

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:35 AM
Scythe
The Goat

do you know how expensive the imports are

Yes, I actually do. That's why I bought at times I had the money, and worked hard to get anything else I'd want, I'm not one to judge or anything, but that's only because I'm against illegally downloading music.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:41 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Yes, I actually do. That's why I bought at times I had the money, and worked hard to get anything else I'd want, I'm not one to judge or anything, but that's only because I'm against illegally downloading music.

Downloading music is NOT illegal.

As long as you use software that adheres to open source policies, there's nothing wrong with it.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:45 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by occultdestroyer

As long as you use software that adheres to open source policies, there's nothing wrong with it.

Wow, you're a legal newb.

But you don't have to worry anymore, as the RIAA is stopping those frivolous lawsuits they were perpetuating. So it doesn't matter anymore unless you go out of your way to be an idiot.

Edit- Also, I buy every last song I own. Not one thing I have is free. I own no illegal movies, songs, games, programs, etc. It's all beause I'm Mormon.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:55 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

Originally posted by dadudemon
Wow, you're a legal newb.

But you don't have to worry anymore, as the RIAA is stopping those frivolous lawsuits they were perpetuating. So it doesn't matter anymore unless you go out of your way to be an idiot.

Edit- Also, I buy every last song I own. Not one thing I have is free. I own no illegal movies, songs, games, programs, etc. It's all beause I'm Mormon.

Mormon! Get him! laughing

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:59 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Originally posted by occultdestroyer

Don't EVER tell a musician that music downloading is legal.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 04:01 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote