KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » why are you here on this site

why are you here on this site
Started by: myinnerself

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
myinnerself
interesting lives

why are you here on this site

big grin what are hoping to get out of this site and what do you get out of it.

i am hear to ask some things and see what the responce is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

do you ever get upset over what some people post and are into posting questions or just answering them.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 08:10 AM
myinnerself is currently offline Click here to Send myinnerself a Private Message Find more posts by myinnerself Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

It's spelled response. Sorry, had to...

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 08:22 AM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
myinnerself
interesting lives

quote: (post)
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
It's spelled response. Sorry, had to...

embarrasment so you like to correct posters spelling--- ok then evil face

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 09:46 AM
myinnerself is currently offline Click here to Send myinnerself a Private Message Find more posts by myinnerself Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I'm looking for someone to impregnate with my penis, they will then spawn a baby of pure evil...the birth will be painful and will most likely kill the female host of the the baby

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 10:22 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

im just here to talk

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 10:24 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by steverules_2
I'm looking for someone to impregnate with my penis, they will then spawn a baby of pure evil...the birth will be painful and will most likely kill the female host of the the baby

Then I'll come around and eat said baby, like the Goatlinger Scythe guy that I am.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 10:26 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Scythe
Then I'll come around and eat said baby, like the Goatlinger Scythe guy that I am.

Now why would you wanna do a horrible thing like that? sad

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 10:27 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Now why would you wanna do a horrible thing like that? sad

It's what/who I am, I raffed.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 10:28 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

It's what/who I am, I raffed.

So you go around eating devil children or just any children?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 10:29 AM
Scythe
The Goat

So you go around eating devil children or just any children?

Any children, a meal is a meal. I will not ruse.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 10:30 AM
steverules_2

Any children, a meal is a meal. I will not ruse.

So lemme get this straight, you're willing to buy a plane ticket, come to the UK and try and find out where I live which just may be impossible since you dunno why real name apart from Steve and plus u dunno wot I look like....all just to eat my baby?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 10:32 AM
Scythe
The Goat

So lemme get this straight, you're willing to buy a plane ticket, come to the UK and try and find out where I live which just may be impossible since you dunno why real name apart from Steve and plus u dunno wot I look like....all just to eat my baby?

Aw, you're keeping it? Cute, I'd never come between a Pa and his offspring, I'll let ya keep the bundle of tasty joy.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 10:34 AM
steverules_2

Aw, you're keeping it? Cute, I'd never come between a Pa and his offspring, I'll let ya keep the bundle of tasty joy.

Thanks smile If it starts keeping me up all night then you can eat it evil face stick out tongue If it's got a dirty dyper then you can change it...unless that makes for some special sauce you like

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 10:37 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Thanks smile If it starts keeping me up all night then you can eat it evil face stick out tongue If it's got a dirty dyper then you can change it...unless that makes for some special sauce you like

Only BBQ sauce for me.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 10:49 AM
myinnerself
interesting lives

Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
im just here to talk

at least one person here has the right answer and evil face as for spawning kids just to eat well each to their own.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 01:15 PM
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

Originally posted by myinnerself
embarrasment so you like to correct posters spelling--- ok then evil face

No, not really, just felt like being a pain in the ass.

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 06:19 PM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anal buttsex?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 07:48 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

pewpy bawls?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 07:11 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

fml

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 07:12 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

fyl

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 07:13 AM